keep getting switched. why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep getting switched. why?

why does a person get switched from one team to the other during an online match? im f@#*in tired of it. i got switched twice last night on a highway tampa map, battleforce server. thanks.

autobalance, if your in a squad thats less likely to happen.

Comment

its a server option to auto-balance the teams. if ur SL then u wont get switched.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
        autobalance, if your in a squad thats less likely to happen.
        Good tip. Never thought of that.

I always get switched after running around like a blue-*** fly and being on the leading team with a score like 150 - 40 tickets. Suddenley, I'm switched and standing next to the guy I just killed less than 2 mins ago and he's sorta looking at me as though to say "WTF are you doing here"???

I try to say "Tell me about it", but waste 3 attempts at rejoining my 'old' team by getting -6 team points for suicides. Gah!

Comment

Sometimes autobalance is screwy. I've been switched as the commander before. It was on my old clan's server and I was the admin on at the time, so I know I wasn't manually switched.

Comment

thanks. now i know. nothing you can do about that. so i dont have a problem with it. last night i kept asking till one guy replys with some smart azz answer then we had some words when all he had to say that it was up to the server. maybe he didnt know. thanks again.

Comment

does it switch you if you are doing bad or doing good?

im really sick of being on a server where one team is full of 4 star generals and the other is all noobs and its just rape each round..

isnt there some sort of "shuffle up the teams" thing they can do?

Comment

On a server last week, I was switched 3 times in a round. I was pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by hanleyster
                  isnt there some sort of "shuffle up the teams" thing they can do?
                  I believe the =SF= Euroforce server has switched from swapping every round to randomized teams every round so it is possible.

Comment

if the other team has 2 or more less players (sometimes as little as one) and your the next person to die when autobalance kicks in you will be switched, so if you die alot you will be switched alot, like someone said it is less likely to happen if your in a squad and rarely ever happens if your squad leader, its never supposed to happen if your commander, but there is a bug that the server thinks your a non squaded player and may switch you rarely. so advise to you is to squad up and be a team player.

Comment

Working...
                    X