My Review on BattleGroup FrontLines mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review on BattleGroup FrontLines mod

I first off have to say that the mod itsself is very amazing. All new content, aside from voices of course. Everything is well thought out and realistic. The maps are very nice as well. The removal of the tags was a great idea. This way if Im playing with a friend on a local with bots and start a TK fest he cant find me if I look like a bot. The vehicles are awsome as well. I love the planes.

A few things I did find wrong are,
    1. The planes arent balanced on the Cidital(sp?) map. Russia has 3 bombers and one fighter and Germany has 2 of each.

2. There are no tracers on the bullets from the planes. Adding them would make it a lot more realistic.

3. There are no snipers? Why? Snipers played a role in World War II.

4. Now Im not completely sure what the deal is with the types of teams. I dont know if your doing a full blown World War II mod like Forgotten Hope or not. Seeing some other types of countries in there would be great. Russia and Germany werent the only ones fighting at the time.

5. The guns over heat. I dont think that happened in World War II either.

Aside from these things, great mod I love playing it with friends. Lots of fun keep up the good work guys.

Now if you will excuse me Im gonna go bomb some noobs

Agree with 90% of it.

There are tracers, however they can only be seen at a distance, so aren't very effective when you're in the cockpit.

Guns overheating is fine, to me that is.

Last critic:

Rear gun positions on the stuka/russian bombers need to have more ammo.

Comment

yeah nave i agree wit ya, btw u really need to update ur sig!

Comment

Working...
      X