Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did people stop playing and start whining?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point did people stop playing and start whining?

It seems like nowadays, you can't play anywhere without being accused of cheating or being b*tched at for attacking uncaps (aka doing your job and keeping the enemy down): when did people lose their focus on the game to concentrate on arbitrary rules? Did they lose all willingness to find ways out of their predicaments, replacing that instead with calling for mom... I mean, the admin?

I stopped playing for two weeks (COD4 is fun) and in the 4 rounds I've played tonight, those two things happened in every single one. You can say what you want about COD4 being limited, gameplay wise, but at least people don't stop playing to complain every minute about some trivial bullsh*t.

So yeah, just thought I'd vent in my favorite forum. Bring on the hate. :nod:

You can choose to have little action in BF2, at which point you have enough time, space and whatnot, to be able to type and play. Its not that BF2 community is much different, its just the game can be unengaging. I can pretty much fly and type the whole round.

When it comes to COD4 (ETQW aswell, mind you), theres no point in typing because the messages flash off quickly. Plus, the game is fast and youre always in action, which also means that you have no incentive to stop playing, even for a moment.

Also, b"thcing occurs when a lot of same-language speaking people play together (surprise, surprise, English).

Games Ive seen limited ammount of b!thcing. CS1.6 Scandinavian servers and SWAT4 european servers. Scandinavians are just "cool" and Euro servers for SWAT4 are just too multilingual to really be using any English words. I just say "Kurwa" when Im pissed :P.

Which is why I vote for lobby system. People can b!tch their hearts out there, and if the game is fast paced, they have little incentive to do so in game.

And cant forget the last bit. Too many kids on the net...

Comment

Uh, tell me about it... I've been banned in pretty much almost all of the popular clan server that plays infantry because I was suspected of hacks. I'm not gonna go and plea my case on thier forum, screw that it's not like it's gonna change something. It's funny though you'd expect admins to be mature and fair just like the police that protects us... wait a min nevermind what I just said because police are exactly like admins >.< instead of having the ban hammers they have the ban baton and they hurt a lot more then the hammers XD

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        CS1.6 Scandinavian servers and SWAT4 european servers. Scandinavians are just "cool" and Euro servers for SWAT4 are just too multilingual to really be using any English words. I just say "Kurwa" when Im pissed :P.
        Maybe you just cant understand what we scandinavians are saying? you know when someone writes "Din helvettes homo! Drit nu i å cheate for faen!" they arent being nice

Comment

"Homo" kinda gives it away.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
            Maybe you just cant understand what we scandinavians are saying? you know when someone writes "Din helvettes homo! Drit nu i å cheate for faen!" they arent being nice
            Naw, I mean, I rarely saw them even type on the screen. You can instantly see if they are b!tching or not. For example I could go through entire rounds in a FIN server and only see the occasional "LOL", "GG", "GJ", "idiot" (:P). As opposed to playing with Polish people for example, where every other word is "kurwa". :laugh:

Comment

whats kurwa?

Comment

I think its "b!tch" or "wh0re" in Polish.

Comment

Or turks
                  God, I swear, 95% of the turks who play Silkroad, Americas Army, CoD4, UT are annoying *** cocks. Actually, make it 99%.
                  All you can hear from em is "I **** your mother, brother, sister, father." If you insult Ataturk, well, it`s on then. I got dunno how many hate mails for doing that (named my pig Ataturk in Silkroad).

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    Or turks
                    God, I swear, 95% of the turks who play Silkroad, Americas Army, CoD4, UT are annoying *** cocks. Actually, make it 99%.
                    All you can hear from em is "I **** your mother, brother, sister, father." If you insult Ataturk, well, it`s on then. I got dunno how many hate mails for doing that (named my pig Ataturk in Silkroad).
                    I dont want to come off as a racist bastard, but Turks are probably the most eager to bragg, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                      ... wait a min nevermind what I just said because police are exactly like admins >.< instead of having the ban hammers they have the ban baton and they hurt a lot more then the hammers XD
                      Dont Tase Me Bro!!! :rofl:
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post

And cant forget the last bit. Too many kids on the net...
                        average age of a gamer is 33.

and sometimes adults ***** more than kids.

Comment

Average age doesnt mean anything. The "whiner" community is a "vocal minority" anyway.

Comment

Just finished playing on CnW: another cheating accusation... this time, from the admins. Apparently, it's impossible to hit a helicopter when it's capping the flag inside the warehouse on Dalian.

ROFLMAO :laugh:

Seriously, one more accusation and I'm going back to cod4 permanently. This is ridiculous... you can't be good anymore, it's always hacks.

Sigh.

Comment

You have to find a good server (yes it is pretty hard but there are some) and make friends with admins

Comment

Working...
                              X