spec ops kit help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spec ops kit help?

Well I'm using spec ops kit (I'm guessing thats right the kit with the C4) and I love the kit but was wondering any tips or tricks with C4? I read something earlier on a guy saying when on wake island get a jet then fly over the flag you want to capture then fly straight up above it then go as high as you can then use the afterburner then escape and while falling (may take you couple tries) through C4 on the flag then when you get closer just detonate the C4. e also said he killed five people doing this on the last flag the other team that need to capture.

I was wondering if anybody have anymore tips on C4 killing?

thanks in advance!

the tactic u mention isnt very ideal.

here is a good trick with C4.

when u want to toss C4 on a tank, usually u have to be like right next toit. if you do a jump+toss u can toss it like 5 meters which is good for taking out tanks that are close, but not close enough to just plant C4 on it.
    it takes alot of practice. to do this you need to hit your mouse button (to lay C4) and your spacebar (to jump) simultaneously. well not exaclty simultaneously. you should hit the mouse button like .000000001 seconds earlier than teh sapce bar.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      the tactic u mention isnt very ideal.

here is a good trick with C4.

when u want to toss C4 on a tank, usually u have to be like right next toit. if you do a jump+toss u can toss it like 5 meters which is good for taking out tanks that are close, but not close enough to just plant C4 on it.
      it takes alot of practice. to do this you need to hit your mouse button (to lay C4) and your spacebar (to jump) simultaneously. well not exaclty simultaneously. you should hit the mouse button like .000000001 seconds earlier than teh sapce bar.
      I've done that to throw a C4 over a fence but when i try to throw them they barely go very far like a foot long than throwing it normally

Comment

C4 jumping is pretty fun, but only works if FF is off. And it's only effective on IO servers.

Comment

yeah throwing over a fence doesnt go very far, but u still get it over a fence. ive gotten a few kills with that in karkand since most ppl cant throw it over the fence anymore

Comment

C4 is the sh¡t! No one should know that better than me. 1000+ hours of spec. ops, so I know what I'm talking about.

Here's one useful tip: Trying to C4 an apc, but oh no! he's spotted me. Guess I'd better lay down and die... WRONG! You can hop right through their shots with a little practice until their gun overheats. Then casually walk in for the kill.

Enemy heli in a low hover over the flag? click+space 1 C4 on him and he's gone.

Cornered by armor? C4 jump the fence!

Hungry? C4 is great on toast!

Want that explosives badge? Karkand 16 64 tankwars..... Just sneak up behind 'em and do the dirty.

Runnig from infantry? Toss one of those around the corner!

No FF and you still wanna kill your commander? Blast the sucker into the air!

Getting sniped from the TV station on Warlord? C4 jump up there and knife 'em all!

Oh, one more: Chopper left without you? Get under his аss and c4 jump for your life!

Good luck.

Comment

This gives me the biggest grin when i do it,

Apply 2 C4 charges to the grill of a buggy/jeep, have detonator in hand, enter vehicle/drive, button hook the tanks, 10-15 meters jump out and let vehicle roll then detonate.
              I have taken out both tanks (with 1 buggy and stayed alive) on road to jalalalabad many times.

Peeps get sooo mad its hilarious

Also try planting C4 on planes/helos for those aircraft whores. They dont like their sprees to get interrupted.

Comment

Play Warlord, be on the insurgens team, take an ATV, put C4 on it. Blow up a tank and write "Death to America!".

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo View Post
                  Apply 2 C4 charges to the grill of a buggy/jeep, have detonator in hand, enter vehicle/drive, button hook the tanks, 10-15 meters jump out and let vehicle roll then detonate.
                  Yep, Jihad jeeping is BIG fun as Spec Ops, especially on Highway Tampa (tampon, tampax - delete as you wish).

One question..... Is Jihad Jeeping frowned upon or is it an art form?

Comment

Whenever my brother and I play on IO karkand servers, he'll go as spec-ops and i'll go as support or medic, and we'll C4 hop from building to building, and what he'll do is put the C4 down on the ground and then when the enemy walks over he will detonate, usually wracking up 2-3 kills, and then I'll give him ammo and it starts again.

Comment

thanks for the stuff gusy and also whats APC?

Comment

APC = the LAV25 / BTR 90

basically the super heavy transport w/ a big cannon on top.

Comment

Originally posted by andyroo89
                          thanks for the stuff gusy and also whats APC?
                          Whats APC?! I thought you'd never ask!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32083900152294

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop View Post
                            One question..... Is Jihad Jeeping frowned upon or is it an art form?
                            I would say art form but I'm sure some wont agree! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                              Play Warlord, be on the insurgens team, take an ATV, put C4 on it. Blow up a tank and write "Death to America!".
                              Yeh then everyone can think what a dumb ***. Warlord is SAS

Originally posted by Yaz888
                              Whats APC?! I thought you'd never ask!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32083900152294
                              i'm not gonna click it but........that's the APC song aint it:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X