Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Points and Awards System

Forgive the bone questions but:

What constitutes a repair point. I know its accrued by cranking away at the back of a broken vehicle which I have done but how much is needed for a point.

Similarly I take it a heal point is accrued by someone using/picking up one of your first aid bags. And a resupply point is by someone picking up your ammo?

Last question - I have spent ages at a .50MG on top of a tank or on one of those buggies. I cannot for some reason gain the "5 minutes in ground defence" Badge. Am I doing something wrong.

Any help minus the flames would be greatly appreciated...

Fox

i think its fixed guns like the SAW on karkand or the TOW missiles

Comment

^^Yup, sitting on the tank .50 cal only counts towards your armor time.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
        i think its fixed guns like the SAW on karkand or the TOW missiles
        That would make sense, I have just about jumped on every other .50 in BF2. Im gonna hate asking this but what is the SAW and where in karkand is it?

Fox

Comment

Originally posted by silverfox318 View Post
          That would make sense, I have just about jumped on every other .50 in BF2. Im gonna hate asking this but what is the SAW and where in karkand is it?

Fox
          see at the US artillery (main spawn) there is a SAW light machine gun turret just sit on that OR go to gas station and go commander and just sit on a light machine gun turret (near the sand bags)

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
            see at the US artillery (main spawn) there is a SAW light machine gun turret just sit on that OR go to gas station and go commander and just sit on a light machine gun turret (near the sand bags)
            You're so used to Karkand you forget to mention that the map you're talking about actually is karkand. Oh my god.

Comment

its the m249 machine gun on top of a sandbag

and a repair point is for repairing a certain amount. im not sure exaclty but u need alot. its like a heal point. u dont get a healpoint just becuz someone picks up ur bag. you have to heal them like 95% of their life to get a healpoint

Comment

Yep the gun on the sandbag did it....many thanks folks..

As these guns were marked on the map, I assume any map with these guns is good to go...

Comment

Working...
                X