Game attempts to run but fails.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game attempts to run but fails.

Hey I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything on this topic. Problem is when I attempt to run BF2 it seems to start up, shows the BF2 logo, screen goes black and then comes back to desktop. I can't figure out what the problem is, I have had BF2 a while now and it has worked fine. I'm running it on Vista atm but haven't had problems until now. Anyone had this happen before? Know how to fix it?

Also in the past few days I have had problems hearing people talk on their mic. I have no idea what has caused it. Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

i had that problem with vista all i did was re install the game
    not saying that will work but it fixed it 4 me

and no dw im not really 9 i just ****ed my account when i was making it i meant to say 1989 but i sad 1999 instead my bad

Comment

Originally posted by r00boy View Post
      i had that problem with vista all i did was re install the game
      not saying that will work but it fixed it 4 me
      Lol I actually had a problem that forced me to re-install and now I have this BRAND NEW problem! : [/sarcasm]. I may re-install again but firstly i want to see what opinions on the matter people around here have.

Comment

good idea as i have had a few drinks atm as well lol

so i probs dont make much sense

Comment

wat are your system specs?

try deleting the Battlefield 2 folder in My Documents. (you can back it up if you want, but it will delete your account info on your comptuer so ull have to retrieve it again.)

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            wat are your system specs?

try deleting the Battlefield 2 folder in My Documents. (you can back it up if you want, but it will delete your account info on your comptuer so ull have to retrieve it again.)
            Thanks dude that worked perfectly, so simple. 90000 internets to you lol.

Comment

Working...
            X