The Faithful Medic - I like Pi3 Productions Latest M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Faithful Medic - I like Pi3 Productions Latest M

First off, I would like to clear something up: This is not MY movie. Its my little Brothers. He got the clips, and asked me to edit them for him. So, while this is an "I Like Pi3 Production", its not a "Fingulfin Picture"

Everyone wishes there were more faithful medics on the battlefield, although I think my little brother misunderstood the meaning of that statement...

Enjoy the show!

High Quality Download (Recommended) - Mega Upload
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    -----
    Medium Quality Streaming - Stage 6
    Stage6 · The Faithful Medic*-*Video and Download*·*Fingulfin
    -----
    Low Quality Streaming - YouTube
    YouTube - The Faithful Medic (By -AVT-Y0_F4C3)

Lol, nice vid, I love defib kills. But I usually knife them.

Btw this should be in the media section

Comment

no one looks in the media section anymore i think lol
      but i lolled at some of the kills like some people dont even looked at him ^^

Comment

Love the defib out of the window in central camp, brilliant. I usually get at LEAST one defib kill a day these days, although not normally as intentional as those, heh.

Comment

OMG hilarious

The slow motion parts are the best definately!

:laugh:

Comment

I like. Too bad defib kills don't get counted as defib kills.

Comment

oh i absolutely LOVE killing with the defib. i love it when they utter that sound when they get zapped and fly backwards dead ^^
              oh what are defib kills counted as?

Comment

Same thing Orbital Strikes are counted as

Its in General Discussion cause nobody checks the media section BTW.

Glad you guys enjoyed the show

Comment

haha, very funny vid.

I have a couple of questions, as I've just started recording some of my gameplay as well.

1) what's the name of the song playing at the end?

2) what graphics hardware setup does he (or whomever recorded it) have? The reason I ask is that I have a single 7900GTX, and when recording, I top out at around 45fps, with all graphics settings on low. (I get 80-90fps without recording). I notice that he recorded with settings on high, so I'm curious what his setup is and how many fps he was getting? Now...I just ordered a pair of 8800GTs that are going in my machine next week, so hopefully I can pull some 80-90fps copies with settings on high with that card..but I'm not sure.

thanks

Comment

Heh heh, amusing. Especially when zapping that commander engineer on camp G and he flies sideways instead.

With greater range and better hit detection than the knife, I wonder why you don't see many people doing this on servers

Comment

Lol nice best defib vid ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
                        Heh heh, amusing. Especially when zapping that commander engineer on camp G and he flies sideways instead.

With greater range and better hit detection than the knife, I wonder why you don't see many people doing this on servers
                        better range and better hit detection, but much lower rate of awarding dogtags for it. that's why you don't see it used on servers.

Comment

Originally posted by cyan
                          haha, very funny vid.

I have a couple of questions, as I've just started recording some of my gameplay as well.

1) what's the name of the song playing at the end?

2) what graphics hardware setup does he (or whomever recorded it) have? The reason I ask is that I have a single 7900GTX, and when recording, I top out at around 45fps, with all graphics settings on low. (I get 80-90fps without recording). I notice that he recorded with settings on high, so I'm curious what his setup is and how many fps he was getting? Now...I just ordered a pair of 8800GTs that are going in my machine next week, so hopefully I can pull some 80-90fps copies with settings on high with that card..but I'm not sure.

thanks
                          #1: Maria (I Like it Loud) by Scooter

#2: He plays on my computer I have an EVGA 8800 GT @ 3 Gigs of RAM. I run on high with AA at 2X and get around 70 FPS on Conquest and 50 FPS on Titan. 50 and 30 FPS while recording, respectively. I highly recommend any of the 8800 series, its a WONDERFUL card!

Comment

Cool vid, I love how the defibber blasts 'em back.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                              50 and 30 FPS while recording, respectively. I highly recommend any of the 8800 series, its a WONDERFUL card!
                              50 frames while recording with one 8800...awesome. I should be seeing 75-80 frames while recording with two of them then.

and my mouth is watering for the framerates I'll be getting with both 8800s with graphics on low when I'm not recording. 150fps is going to be sweet.

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X