So irritated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So irritated

Seriously the game has been out for i think 3years or close to it and the majority of the people in BF2 are still retarded as heck. It gets me sooooo aggrivated to see people running around cluelessly.
    Ugh, I hate newegg for not sending my graphic card fast enough for Unreal! I played it at my friends house and it was glorious, I killed everyone in my site and depended on no-one. Newbs do not stand a chance in that game because it requires skills.

Totally agree, most people are retarded. Today about 5 people including me, were just running to a flag to cap, and a enemy sniper was running from the flag towards us. For some godly reason, the other 4 guys don't see him and keeps running, sniper chucked a nade and killed 3 of them. I was the only one that stopped and shot at the sniper. I guess I shouldn't complain, because I got 1 kill and 3 revives from that, but these people are definitely retarded.

Another game, I respawned and got spawn camped by my own guy for some reason, then he went on to get two more teamkills and moved on...

Around a corner of a building, I was leading, got killed by RPK, rest of my squad were behind me, yet they still got killed by the same guy, he was 3 feet away and spraying.

Point is some people are blind, or they are retarded, i think it's the latter...

Comment

<begin pity party>

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
        Newbs do not stand a chance in that game
        Is that really a good thing? I mean, newbs won't keep playing for long without tossing them the occasional lucky kill.

There nothing I hate more then elitest communities, if you see a newb, teach him.

Of course, if your sure he's just noob then just kill his ***. A community full of a**hole noobs, lamers, and griefers is the second worse thing to an elitest community.

Edit: If I'm not making sense, then I must be more tired, or drunk, then I thought.....

Comment

Yes, many people in BF2 are retarded, I blame the lack of communication, if you want non-retarded fun gameplay, Download PR.

Comment

Yep, retards usually leave PR since they die too often

Comment

Another plus is a lot of the smack-tards won't take the time to learn how to play PR before they just give up, so it deters plenty of smack-tards right out of the box.

Comment

actually, I think unreal is very newb friendly. I played UT3 demo and it was my first UT game ever, but I still managed to come in the top 5 almost every round

Comment

hey we were all noobs once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomies
                    actually, I think unreal is very newb friendly. I played UT3 demo and it was my first UT game ever, but I still managed to come in the top 5 almost every round
                    That's because the veterens like me are still waiting for our kick azz graphic card to come! DAM!

Originally posted by conscriptVirus
                    True, but when I was a newb I at least pretended to know what I was doing and tried hard. It only takes me about a month or two to get to know a game pretty well... well thats only because of the long line of FPS I was with.
                    Yes, many people in BF2 are retarded, I blame the lack of communication, if you want non-retarded fun gameplay, Download PR.
                    I love PR but the only bad thing is that it doesnt give stats up and it requires tooooooo much patience.
                    Originally posted by sol1d_sn@ke
                    Is that really a good thing? I mean, newbs won't keep playing for long without tossing them the occasional lucky kill.

There nothing I hate more then elitest communities, if you see a newb, teach him.

Of course, if your sure he's just noob then just kill his ***. A community full of a**hole noobs, lamers, and griefers is the second worse thing to an elitest community.

Edit: If I'm not making sense, then I must be more tired, or drunk, then I thought.....
                    Yep you were at the pity party and it was an elegant evening you had :P

But never-the-less I'm just really suprise to still see so many clueless people around so much. Where have all the good birds gone?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                      Yeah, but we got better. The sad part is when you see high ranked people fooling around like douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                        Yeah, but we got better. The sad part is when you see high ranked people fooling around like douche bags.
                        yeh I know I saw this 3 star and he was doing shockingly badly...like 8kills to 9 deaths...they either stat padded to get that rank or they let theyre 9year old older brother play for a bit....(btw I'm typing this on my iPod touch...LOL)

Notice I said 9 year older bro implying them being kiddies....

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                          Nah, they just got bored

Comment

and dont forget that ive heard alot of ppl play drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                              yeh I know I saw this 3 star and he was doing shockingly badly...like 8kills to 9 deaths...they either stat padded to get that rank or they let theyre 9year old older brother play for a bit....(btw I'm typing this on my iPod touch...LOL)

Notice I said 9 year older bro implying them being kiddies....
                              Lol!!! I laghed my *** off toay while playing wake. I killed this 3 star guy with my Eryx from around 50-80 meters and he immidiately wrote "Loco (my prefix) uses aimbot!!". I asked him if he was kidding me, coz a 5 years old child would hit him the way he was standing. So when i killed him again, he again started to accuse me of hacking and calling me a looser. I thought i was gonna piss myself out when i killed 3-4 times in a row coz he was 100% sure that i was hacking since i hit him while he was jumping away. Then he wrote something like "you cheat!im gonna tell ea about you looser f*ck *******":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X