Shipment tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipment = Stat padding

And don't dis BF2 16 maps size 64 player servers, great stress relieve after playing an intense sniper round and no where near as bad as Shipment. Still doesn't mean I won't go on a Shipment server, made 2 hours of work just fly by.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
      Shipment = Stat padding

And don't dis BF2 16 maps size 64 player servers, great stress relieve after playing an intense sniper round and no where near as bad as Shipment. Still doesn't mean I won't go on a Shipment server, made 2 hours of work just fly by.
      This is the text when you play those 24/7 16 player Karkands with 64 players.

[sdfokjsp]Hand Grenade[sfgjnldkjgfn]
      [sdfokjsp]RPK-74[sfgjnldkjgfn]
      [sdfokjsp]M203[sfgjnldkjgfn]
      [sdfokjsp]C4[sfgjnldkjgfn]

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
        This is the text when you play those 24/7 16 player Karkands with 64 players.

[sdfokjsp]RPK-74[sfgjnldkjgfn]
        [sdfokjsp]M203[sfgjnldkjgfn]
        [sdfokjsp]C4[sfgjnldkjgfn]
        Thats just the first 10 seconds :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Greaterbeing
          Thats just the first 10 seconds :laugh:
          It is hilarious but when you are playing it it's just a pain in the ... and I hate it.

Anyway even shipment isn't that bad, the only thing whored on shipment is the P90, Shotty, and M60E3

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            It is hilarious but when you are playing it it's just a pain in the ... and I hate it.

Anyway even shipment isn't that bad, the only thing whored on shipment is the P90, Shotty, and M60E3
            you forgot grenades. Everytime i have played it people sit in the corners chucking nades. I know you can only have up to 3, but when a whole team is doing it, that becomes a good amount of spam.

Comment

I find shipment to be fun for a round or two on a 32 slot server. Then again, I had fun on 64-slot with 16-size maps like Karkand in BF2 as well. I don't enjoy the nade spam, but I do like the chaotic action and the fast past. It's also an easy way to get tons of points even if you're not the greatest player.

I don't think I'll be adding it into our rotation b/c a lot of people don't like it, but I did have fun on the Team|D| 24/7 Shipment (sava's I believe) server a few nights ago.

As with all things in this game, it seems that you either love something or hate it.

Comment

i avoid this map like the plague.

Comment

Working...
                X