Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most funny/humiliating experience in PR

Well i have..

Al Basrah, i am British and we are a convoy of 2 APC's and 1 jeep, we're rolling out and the APC is already on the other side of the bridge and he stopped, me being careless and drove right into the back of the APC, thus, he though he got hit by a RPG, causing him to panic and back up onto me, only to teamkill me, funny stuff.

Post yours =D

i shot a full m16 magazine at close range and got owned by a single g3 bullet

cause i am 1337

Comment

Shooting down a helo only to have the damn thing fall on you, or your squad, or other teammates. I can't tell you how many time I've seem this happen. Always good for a laugh.

Comment

i think i ahve a ton,but i really hate losing a sniper kit to the enemy and then gettin killed by it a coulple of timesQ

Comment

Originally posted by PaveHawk View Post
          Shooting down a helo only to have the damn thing fall on you, or your squad, or other teammates. I can't tell you how many time I've seem this happen. Always good for a laugh.
          this happened to me at kashan when a littlebird was attacking our squad in the hills, fell right into us and drove over a squad member, funny lol, i also saw a video of this on Youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ggW...eature=related

Well, heres a new one at basrah

Me and my squad agreed that we should all get in the APC and try to make the APC swim all the way to the other side of the water, we asked around and people didnt know if the APC could swim, so we all get in, and get into the water, and we sink, all of us bail out loool, it was so funny

Game: Battlefield 2Mod: Project Reality 0.605 OPEN BETASynopsis: My squad and I were making our way across the desert for a surprise attack. That is until an...

Comment

Working...
          X