Xbox 360 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Question

Do lots of people still play this game on live?

I have 2 or 3 friends on my list who play it. Other than that I don't think its as popular as the PC counterpart.

Comment

arent the pc and the console games diferent??

Comment

Originally posted by socomsniper View Post
        arent the pc and the console games diferent??
        VERY different, and yes, it is still quite popular on 360 Live..

I own both, but I prefer and play the PC version much more.

Comment

Yes they are

Comment

it would be sweet if some people played on the 360, but AGAINST the people on the pcs.... like if it was universal

Comment

I can't really understand why anyone would want to play without the precision of a mouse. I played Goldeneye and Perfect Dark back in the day, and some Halo 2 with my godbrother; It just doesn't cut it. Not to mention the lack of modability with these console games. PC all the way.

Comment

ive owned it for the ps2, and that was different, but i thought maybye the 360 was moore like the pc, but i guess not. PC rules!!

Comment

yeah my friend came to my house one time with the game he goes "look what i got! this game owns!!" then he played the PC version lol

Comment

thats what happened to me, i got the ps2 version before the pc...

its so cheap you can push square and switch to the person you are looking at.

Comment

yea pc has better percision. my fav but the the clerk at game stop was telling my friend that pc gaming was on its way out. what ever.

Comment

Originally posted by srgtcollins
                        thats what happened to me, i got the ps2 version before the pc...

its so cheap you can push square and switch to the person you are looking at.
                        yea... i remember hotswap:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X