Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spawning at enemy spawn points (cool glitch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawning at enemy spawn points (cool glitch)

This has happened to me a few times now. I spawn at the enemies spawn point.

For example, on Wake as Chinese, and I wanted to switch over to the American team. I died, so I decided to switch teams. I waited till about 1 or 2 seconds left on my respawn to switch teams. Before the server can put me back on Chinese, because of lop sided teams, I already hit enter and spawned at the airfield. Even though I spawned, the server still switches me back to Chinese to even the teams.

So I was a Chinese sniper who spawned on the airfield with an m95. It was pretty funny, I saw a bunch of blue names and then once i switch back to chineese all the names turned red.

Basically, you know when you switch teams, but the server puts you back within a second? Be quick and spawn at a flag within that 1 second, and sometimes you can spawn at enemy spawn points.

This doesn't happen every time, but I got it to work at least three times.

Happened to me once Spawned on airfield while i was on the USMC team

Comment

This is not a glitch, it's caused by serverlag, and only really benefits you if you want to be a WTJ.

Comment

its considered an exploit i think. justdont get caught doing that

Comment

Hmm just read through your post again... I doubt it actually works, can you confirm it somehow?

Comment

Have had it happen to me in both BF2 and BF2142... in 2142 I actually spawned at an enemy squadleader, it was hilarious knifing all squadmembers from the back without them suspecting anything haha

I think it's considered a glitch, but I'm not sure if you can force it, it seems it just happens at random...

Comment

I doubt this works, ever..

Originally posted by djk12587 View Post
              Even though I spawned, the server still switches me back to Chinese to even the teams.
              At this point, you would die, and have to wait 15 seconds to respawn on the team you switched to. :nod:

Comment

Guys it DOES work. It happened to me on Wake

Comment

if you dont think it works, go try it, thats wat im doin

Comment

I dont have a video of it, but it does work... why would I lie about it?

I try to team switch with about 1 second left after dieing so when you automatically get switched back you are already spawned. Since you are alive the server switches you back anyways and thus you are the enemy now.

It is not a reliable tactic, as I said i've only done it about 3 times.

Comment

had this several times. its funny being able to kill your team and get loads of points for it

Comment

Working...
                      X