WTF stupid punkbuster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF stupid punkbuster.

Look My O/S is vista. I already updated Punkbuster and it still kicks me out in every server I join. The message comes up as "Punkbuster" then thats it. I've tried running it as administrator and same thing. And everytime I restart my pc the file is not there anymore it just disappears idk why.

Try updating Punkbuster manually; http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=17557

Comment

I am having the exact same problem, I tried manually updating punkbuster, I've tried the punkbuster "pbsetup.exe", the "pbsvc.exe", and I've tried the "pbcl.dll". None work, I am running the game as administrator with windows vista. The second the game finishes loading, before I can even spawn I get kicked by punkbuster with no message but "Punkbuster". This is very frustrating because I just fixed my BF2142 from this error and I tried every solution for that which did not work until I stumbled upon this genuis' fix. Anywase that's in the past but this punkbuster kick is really pissing me off, and I don't want to spend a month trying to solve this problem like it did for me to fix my other problem :shakehead.

Edit: WOW! Okay, this issue needs to be fixed, many other people are having the same problem.
      Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Edit: This worked for me, but now I get PB packet loss error after longer periods of play

Comment

Working...
      X