Optimal settings window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimal settings window

Every time I go into the multiplayer part of the game it keeps popping up the window that claims I have made hardware changes ans suggests that I let the game optimize the settings. This is getting very old and I have tried reinstalling and everything I even deleted my mpdata thinking that would help. I have all the patches and am quite frustrated with this. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue????

AMD 64x2 6000+
    4G Corsair XMS2 DDR2
    150G WD 10,000 RPM Raptor
    Nvidia 640MB 8800 GTS
    ASUS M2N SLI DELUXE MB
    Vista Ultimate 64 Bit OS

It seems that no one has the slightest clue here.:cry:

Isn't this the support forums. Doesn't anyone here have an answer???

Comment

As far as I can remember, I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet, sorry.

If I had to guess, I'd suspect it's a Vista thing. :|:

Have you tried letting it make the changes once, then putting everything back the way you want it, and seeing if it still happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
        As far as I can remember, I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet, sorry.

If I had to guess, I'd suspect it's a Vista thing. :|:

Have you tried letting it make the changes once, then putting everything back the way you want it, and seeing if it still happens?

Yeah I have tried everything and you may be right it may be a Vista thing, its not keeping me from playing its just gay. Thanks for the post Whiskey.

Comment

Only other suggestion I can make is to take some time to Google the message you're getting, and go over to the forums at www.infinityward.com and www.iwnation.com and make a thread in their 'Support' sections. A lot of very experienced COD PC people hang out there, and might be able to help.

Comment

Working...
          X