Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Server Problems... Game Crashing

HI guys,

I usually play BF2142 :salute:. I've never had a problem with 2142. Even with all the updates and northern strike and the whole 9 yards not one problem. Wish that was the story with BF2. My friend gave me BF2 for my Birthday. I installed it, patched it with 1.41 and it lags when it trys to connect to the account server. Sometimes it wont even load. So I tried reinstalling the game. Unistalled it properly, then when I go patch it again, the patch wouldn't even load.

HELP!!! What should I do?

Thanks,

Jorge

PS. im running WINDOWS XP SP2, 7600gt xfx agp, amd antholon xp 2.17 gigz, 1.5 gigz of ram, 160g seagate barracutta.

Edit nevermind. I uninstalled bf2142 and for some odd reason everything works now.

Im getting a punkbuster kick, no packflow.

off to download the pbsvc

ok so I updated punkbuster. Now it just crashes when it trys to log onto the account server? What do I do?

ok I cant figure out this account server problem!!!!!!!!!1 someone help!

wow lol quite the post there .

first make sure you have the latest punkbuster: http://www.punkbuster.com/
    ^^that will only help you though on servers. just logging into the game has nothing to do with punkbuster (from what i know)

you shouldnt have to uninstall 2142. pop that disk back in and install that.

i cant really think of anything else at the moment... ill see what i can do though.

good luck to you

Comment

update. As I had issues logging onto the account server :salute: through the icon that pops up on the desktop after the installation. I deleted all the icons. Then I go start, Ea games, and play bf2. I dont go start, Ea games, and play bf2 online now or w.e. Thats what was causing the issue, aparently it trys to log onto god knows what ea account server:shakehead

take care! :salute:

Comment

well NOJADA, when logging into bf2, it does have to connect to the EA account server anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by bladecx321 View Post
          well NOJADA, when logging into bf2, it does have to connect to the EA account server anyway...
          Well Bladecx321, I dont fukin care, I found my fix alone :salute:

Comment

lol ya just saying xD

Comment

Working...
            X