Springfield 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield 03

I was playing today and saw a sniper holding what appeared to be a springfield 03 sniper rifle. (upon further inspection it turned out to be a M40 with red tiger.)

But that got me thinking, what if they were to add a springfield or a thompson to the game? They already have the MP44. What say you?

Yay! We should do it!

Comment

I'd actually like all of the World War Two era weapons along with others from then to now.

Comment

yeah actually i saw a sniper rifle that looked like a cod 1 mosin nagant earlier

Comment

Uhm, no... Why the hell would you do that. If they put in one gun (the MP44) as tribute to an earlier game it's more than enough. If you want to use all the cod2 weapons then go play cod2... *rant out*

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali
            Uhm, no... Why the hell would you do that. If they put in one gun (the MP44) as tribute to an earlier game it's more than enough. If you want to use all the cod2 weapons then go play cod2... *rant out*
            Well said.

Comment

Absolutely not. Otherwise it turns into some strange hybrid game.

Then you would have people crying over the fact that different weapons are too powerful, or not powerful enough.

Comment

Go play a WW2 game if you want WW2 weaponry :S

Comment

There should be railguns and star destroyers too.

Comment

why not the gravity gun from half life 2?

Ooh ooh, better add the plasma rifle from halo too

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post

dont forget the uber gravity hammer.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Enfield No 4... For the people who are saying, "If you want WWII weapons, then play a WWII game", well how about, "If you want to know how WWII weapons match up to modern day weapons, then play a game that has that."

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali
                          Modern Warfare, it wouldn't be that hard to get your hands on any one of those weapons.
                          Originally posted by Ferali View Post

Those are fake, a Springfield, is real. Your sarcasm fails.

Comment

As much as I'd like more WWII weapons, I don't think it'd be very Modern to use them. One or two more is fine though.

Comment

Militias in middle eastern states have been known to be using WW2 era weapons. However, i think the weapon balance is really good on this game, and if they start messing about adding more weapons there is more chance it's going to be ruined.

Comment

Working...
                              X