Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 patch

hey

after loading up cod4 i noticed that theres only like 9 servers up and im like wtf

when to my main screen and saw that i have the 1.3 patch

i bought cod4 from steam so it has auto updates but man i hope this is released to everyone soon cause i would like to play on the doorman is god servers

I got it a little bit ago but haven't played yet,

By the way you can't use custom skins any more.

Comment

Im gonna test this as soon as i can get it installed... I'll report back later...

Comment

Both my servers are running it patched

IP# 69.13.112.81 Default port <-rotation all maps

IP# 69.13.112.82 Default port <-24/7 Shipment map 5000/30min score/time limit

enjoy

Comment

As usual, not compatible with a digitally distributed version. DAMN YOU.

Comment

Really liking this patch. I can see more Aussie servers, the ACOG scope works great now, and I'm going to guess that the Sniper Rifles work great too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
              By the way you can't use custom skins any more.
              Thank god for that.

Comment

Custom Skins? What were they?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                  Custom Skins? What were they?
                  Some folks changed the camo on the Marines to a couple different Army patterns instead.

Comment

Yeah, like bright pink or red so the enemy would be visible a mile away.

Comment

So whats been changed about the ACOG?

Man i really need to try and keep up

Comment

it is really sad what they have done to this game.. it was my fav now i dont think i will be playing it anymore.. everyone just camps cuz of the snipers and alot of the gun's seem weird like they are overpowered or somthing.. like my avg kd is about 30 kills 10 deaths now all I do is die for some reason.. I am always the top player yet with the patch it messed it up.. there are still fanboys that will say it is bs but it is true pretty much 80% of the players just sit and camp now and if you try and do somthing besides camp with ur team you get sniped our long range with the acog.. it really sucks.. i will try it one more time in hope that they where just trying the new weapons but all the noob snipers out there just camp..eh!! i really am pissed of this was the best game ever and IW ruined it for the good players.. it is now pretty much made for camping noobs..

Comment

The sniper rifles are pretty nice now. How could you blame IW tho? Everyone agreed the detection was off, now its accurate because within literally 30 seconds I was hitting targets.

I think perhaps the sniping will die down once people realise its not always the best option. I was trying to snipe on downpour with a M21 and getting owned. Once I got the M16 out.... payback.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                            Both my servers are running it patched

IP# 69.13.112.81 Default port <-rotation all maps

IP# 69.13.112.82 Default port <-24/7 Shipment map 5000/30min score/time limit

enjoy

They stayed full all night.. very first two up and running the new patch! Check them out everyone was pretty impressed with no lag gameplay!!

Check out this site too if you have suggestions! www.team-dissidents.net

Comment

Sniper are back and overpowered again. It wasn't so bad in cod2 cause the sniper was limited, but now everyone seems to be sniping :s

Comment

Working...
                              X