Punkbuster problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster problems?

Is anyone else having PB problems tonight? I had a server full of people kicked for wallhacks, including myself! I get kicked every time I join my server.

Wild guess...are you running v1.3? If so, PB probably isn't properly updated yet for the v1.3 patch. I'd expect them to put something out soon.

Comment

I'm getting lag & kicked for losing key packets, it may be my internet though.

Comment

The problem was that PB released an update that accidentally banned about 115 people (myself included) for a wallhack. It's since been fixed.

Comment

I saw your other post Kopf, I always new you were fishy

Seriously though, our server had no issues. Some weird trigger I suspect.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Even though PB is better than nothing, repeated stuff like this keeps making them seem like a Mickey-Mouse operation. :|:

Comment

As a computer guy, I can understand it though. I mean you are coding for MANY different server variations and you cant possibly take into account every setup with every scenerio.

I know most people are not computer guys though and thats what makes it rough.

Its one of the reasons Apple is so stable, its because they control the hardware too. Its much easier to program when you know they can only have four or five variations of hardware, vs 1000000 on PCs/Servers.

But, maybe I am wrong and they are two bit

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh, I have a fair bit of experience in the field myself.

I'm of the belief that if they really wanted to, or were forced to by better competition, they could do a much better job.

Comment

Working...
                X