Cya Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cya Later

Not sure if any of you recognize me but here goes. I have played this game about 400 with every single one of those being a blast. However after the release of Orange Box and Crysis, i have noticed my 2142 time plummet. I am now officially retiring from the game. Good luck on the battlefield soldiers. :salute:

I don't know you. But good luck on the other games. I'll be playing COD4.

Comment

who are you?

Comment

Who cares? *shrug

Anyways, good luck and have fun.

Comment

I remember you mate, not sure if you do.

Good luck, I had given up on 2142 quite a while ago (5 months...)

And yes, TF2 pwns!

Comment

TF2 sucks, as bad as ET:QW....

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215 View Post
              You are entitled to your opinion, I am to my own.

Atleast I am now playing a game with far less bugs and a supportive development team, that actually fixes their product constantly.

Though I enjoy 2142, its lack of mods and a clear lack of development support makes it futile to play in a bugged, and forever bugged environment.

TF2, COD4, Crysis all have taken the lead.

Comment

see ya, never knew ya.

I still try to play once or twice a week, but a new love has stolen my time :nod: UT3 for me I have COD4 and TF2 but the teamplay never stacked up to good ole 2142. TF2 has better teamplay than COD4 for sure, but i just don't play it that much. UT3 is filling the teamplay need nicely with Warfare mode.

Comment

Quite frankly i got bored of BF2142, i am only one rank away from brig. general. i just don't have the "umph" to continue, it doesn't interest me anymore...

So i'm going back to the Steam Community and playing with many old time friends

Comment

Yeah, i left BF2142 too. Seems that all veterans have left now.

I'm now playing CoD4, because it has no stats! So i can knife without worrying about my K/D ratio.

And i esspecially like the way you can shoot through walls :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215 View Post
                      Whatever, nothing fails as hard as ET:QW.......and I quite like TF2, it's become my new addiction.

I've also quit 2142 for quite some time, just wasn't fun when they put so much effort into making ranks & tags & such, while leaving the actual gameplay out.

I know DICE did what they could, but even battlefield can't escape the reverse-midas touch of EA.

Comment

hm just curious, what exactly happened to ETQW and why did it fail so bad?
                        hehehe all the BF2142 vets leaving makes me one of the few more experienced ones left... on good days i get medals EVERY single round =D

Comment

The reason ET fails so bad is that it's even worse then bf2 when it comes to cheap tricks like dolphin diving & b-hopping.

And the real fail is that they intentionally designed it that way. If you try to play it semi-realistically, using cover and such, prepare to get owned every time by bunnyhopping, C4 throwing jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                            I remember you mate, not sure if you do.

Good luck, I had given up on 2142 quite a while ago (5 months...)

And yes, TF2 pwns!
                            Wow wouldnt expect the great vika to remember me. And yes TF2 does pwn.

Comment

have you seen the amount of PB bans for Quake wars? It's like 27,000. I guess the cheaters really like QW. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

Working...
                              X