Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Modes

Hi All,

I just bought CoD4 last weekend, great game, I come from the BF series and I admit some of the game modes, I have no idea what they are as the manual that came in my box is so thin it gave me a paper cut while reading it.

Team Death match, I get, as well as Free for all, but Domination I haven't tried or sabotage but Headquarters looks like standard BF with one flag, the HQ building to cap and hold vs the usual nonsense of the BF games many flags

BTW I did do a quick earch of these forums and found nothing to answer my question

So for new guys like me an explanation would help a lot

Domination is standard maps with 3 flags (BF style) and SD is almost exactly like counterstrike (plant bomb, 2 sites).

Comment

Here's the basics...

Domination (DOM) - 3 flags on the map...each team tries to hold all 3 of them simultaneously.

Search & Destroy (S&D) - one team is on "offense" with the bomb, one team is on "defense" to try to prevent it from being planted. There are two plant locations.

Sabotage (SAB) - bomb is in the middle of the map, both teams race to get it, and then to advance it to their specific plant location. If the bomb carrier is killed, the bomb drops, and someone else from either team can pick it up.

Headquarters (HQ) - the HQ location will spawn "randomly" on the map (from a series of pre-set locations). Each team tries to get there first, "capture" the location, and hold it as long as they can to get pts. Other team tries to take it back ("destroy" it). Then a new location will pop up and the race begins again.

Comment

Working...
      X