No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,

I just wanted to say whats up and hope to see you guys in game.

I also had a question regarding the G3 and M14. Both are semi-automatic high powered and relatively accurate weapons. I've just unlocked the M14, and really like the G3, however it seems that the m14 will be a better single shot rifle. What are you opinions regarding this and is there a place for both weapons.

Thanks

I think Sonic i the best guy to ask for tips on the m14 and the guy with the stoned cat in his sig is the guy to ask for tips for the G3 (sorry dude forgot your name again )

anyway, welcome to the forums, its a great place to find tips, tricks and meet a great bunch of people.

Comment

Hi mate and welcome personally i prefer the M14 so anyway the choice is yours.

Comment

My advice would be use the rifle you enjoy using the most. That'll probably be the better one for your playing style seeing as no one likes dyeing.

Comment

welcome man yeah M14 ftw.

Comment

Welcome!

I like both M14 and G3 semi-autos most in this game. Just a preference I guess.

I use both with Stopping Power and Steady Aim/Extreme Conditioning most often as I'm playing a mid-range Marksman as opposed to short range SMGer or long range Sniper.

I like the extended mag capacity on the M14 over the G3. With G3 I often have to select Bandolier as a perk because I can stay alive with it for quite awhile and normally like to keep using it (as opposed to picking up a weapon). If I'm playing with other M14/G3 users, I'll choose a different Perk because I'll pickup their ammo while playing.

I choose the M14 for accuracy, rate of fire is determined by my ability to click, high damage and it is relatively quick to first-shot after sprinting.

Comment

hey mate.

Steady aim doesn't effect your sway/recoil when your zoomed in, it's only from the hip ain't it?

And i prefer the G3

Comment

Is it just me or can the M14 shoot through multiple people, I picked it to replace my pistol once while playing sniper and I was rocking when the building I was in became a Close Quarters. I was one shotting people as they were going up the stairs and through the doors and I thought there were a couple of instances of a round killing multiple people (I got my 12 streak with it and only died when I had to reload). Right now I only have the G3 unlocked and its one of the few assault rifles that I use the ACOG with for range.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
                  Is it just me or can the M14 shoot through multiple people
                  Possibly...almost definitely if you equip Deep Impact as well.

Comment

Quite a lot of guns can shoot through people, i got one of the x-ray awards killing an enemy through my guy lol.

Comment

Ezekiel, you are correct that Steady Aim only enhances you shots when fired from the hip. That is important to me when running CQ with the M14 or G3.

However, I've been using Extreme Conditioning more and more as it allows me to flank more effectively. That's the shizzle! :yay:

Comment

Anyone ever get frustrated with M21 and equip it with an AGOC, bandoliers and play it like a mid-range rifle?

Comment

Nope. But, I have equipped the M21, Bandolier, Juggernaut and Steady Aim. The secret is in the last perk. It let's you use the M21 like the M14...

I'm not an ACOG fan and I do well with most iron sights or a reflex when called for (I like silencers ).

My mates like to play "snipers only" on our server from time-to-time and this allows me to keep my general play style while I meet their 'sniper' needs.

It's kinda unfair for them, as they're laying in the grass trying to headshot me, while I'm flanking them -- bobbing & weaving -- to get up closer and put a coupla holes in their noggins! But, good times...

Comment

Welcome to the forums weezy.

Im a G3 man myself but just use whatever your comfortable with, you'll find your own style. Like Bisley_Bob said, use what you enjoy the most.

Comment

No doubt the G3 rox! Using what you enjoy to shoot is essential to having fun. Once you find out what works for you, stick with it guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X