Help in SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in SP

Im playing the SP on Veteran and up to this have died loads but progressing. But im early in and im stuck at a point where i dont really know where to go.

On "Charlie Dont Surf" we have cleared the first building and head to the TV station and we end up in this large room full of the TV's and computers. Now what do i do?

I have sat there for half an hour killing random guys with their aimbot skills and wall hacks, without any help or direction from my team mates who are quite frankly useless and annoying.

What do i do now?

There are a few points like this in the game where if you just "camp", enemies will keep coming and coming.

You have to slowly begin making your way forward, and then your squad will as well. Always have the mindset of "taking ground" away from the enemy. Eventually, you have to get upstairs to the control room (follow your compass) where the broadcast is coming from.

Comment

ah right well thats annoying. what about if i get close enough to make a dash for the stairs hehe.

Comment

I've done that, a shotgun really helps for doing that (sprinting to the other side of the room). Once you reach the other side, I think there's three or so guys coming from there.

Comment

Yea, that was a tough level on Veteran. TVs and monitors were flying ALL OVER the place. I couldnt kill fast enough.

I think it took my like 17 tries and it was probably more.

Keep moving forward. Using the shotgun got me killed a BUNCH, but Im not that good with the shotty anyway

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I stayed to the Left, made my way around the large room, and caught the remaining bastages in the middle in a crossfire. If you use this tactic, just be careful of enemy nades coming in through the windows as you make your way through the smaller rooms around the edge. I didn't use the shotty, but stuck with whatever rifle/smg I had at the time.

Comment

Ok im way pass this now after using your advice, im on the last bit of the dreaded All Ghilled Up.

Is this even possible on Veteran? I mean it seems to take the chopper 5 minutes before it reaches you, where is a good sniper spot to hide as atm im proning in the cabin of the wheel.

I swear its impossible.

Comment

I think there's another thread on that part ("One Shot, One Kill") going already...

EDIT: here http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=137543

Comment

For anyone else having problems with this part:

Just run straight through the room before the enemies come in (heading towards the objective). You'll encounter 4 or 5 of them coming out right in front of you, that's a job for the shotgun. You are now at the objective and only have to wait for the AI troops to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by m_d View Post
                    For anyone else having problems with this part:

Just run straight through the room before the enemies come in (heading towards the objective). You'll encounter 4 or 5 of them coming out right in front of you, that's a job for the shotgun. You are now at the objective and only have to wait for the AI troops to catch up
                    what do you mean?

Wait till the timer meets hit 0 just as you get to the landing zone and the heli is already there?

Comment

No, he's talking about the Charlie Don't Surf mission.

Comment

Ah i see, im now on One Shot One Kill.

Comment

Working...
                        X