Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
    I played this on hardened...

Just camped behind the bumber cars with AK...

But i was watching cod videos from youtube few days ago, and found this

This is in Act 2 at the very end of the "One Shot, One Kill" mission. You have to fight off hordes of enemies with your superior, while waiting for the chop...

Someone has found an really easy way out from this mission...
    THANK YOU!

Just one question, some guy said he completed it on veteran and unlocked something for 100gs, whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
      THANK YOU!

Just one question, some guy said he completed it on veteran and unlocked something for 100gs, whats that?
      Im glad that it helped you...

That 100Gs(gamer score??) thing might be something for the consoles... Dunno...

Comment

well i tried the cabin near Cpt MM and i got to 300 metres first time and then naded by a grenade that didnt even have an icon?

Whats up with that, i cant complete it and im trying it on veteran.

Comment

It could be just an random bug...

I remember when i first time tried to camp on one of the booths...

At start it went perfectly, but then i got flashed, and i heard nades dropping around me... Only tought what came into my mind then was "oh s***"...

Comment

I tended to move about quite a bit when i did it, the bots are just amazing at throwing grenades with pinpoint accuracy over long distances!

Comment

im wondering if when im proning my legs clip through to the outside and the nades kill my legs which kills me etc.

Comment

Yea just stick to the the ring the bumper cars are in, i stood on other side and wasted them when they tried to run through/around, but just watch out for the nades/flashes.

Comment

I have a better way of the 'easy way out'.

Don't use any claymores. When you set McMillan down, there will be enemies coming from where you just came from. Once the enemy choppers start arriving, run back to where those guys were coming from, there will be a building with its back door open. Set down the claymores in rows/lines outside of the building for the dog or two that will come. When Big Bird arrives, go and fight your way out.

I only did this because I just got dead sick of dying when Big Bird was roughly 2k meters away and the last save point being where Big Bird was 6k meters away.

Comment

thats another thing, i dont get a save point during veteran?

Im starting to get really pissed at this level.

Why doesnt it save! Is it because its veteran!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X