Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kills to Deaths

so how many of each do you currently have

Wow, I'm a 1Lt with about 980 kills to around 1290 deaths. Just goes to show you can still achieve rank if you suck like me.

Here's the picture...

Comment

Wow, you have a lot of assists. You are one helpful individual when a firefight breaks out :salute:

That or youre a meatshield. :yay:

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Comment

This is mine... almost the same K/d ratio than on Battlefield 2/2142... i suck a little But well, i play for fun, so i don't care too much.

Comment

I'm 'even' with a miniscule edge to kills over deaths (1.15:1 ratio). I play with my clan mates who constantly pwn my sorry excuse of a carcass. So, I have go play pub games and pwn others just to keep even!

While it is tough dealing with guys who kill you every time they encounter you, it does harden you. I'm becoming a better player each night I play with my mates and that's a great feeling.

www.clanTRashED.com

Comment

My choices are as follows:

A) Fail to care about K/D ratio.

B) Get depressed about my crappy K/D ratio.

I'm going with A.

Comment

The first few days I played lots of TDM to get the headshot challenges, after that I eased down and now I'm playing Search&Destroy exclusively, which doesn't get me that much kills compared to TDM.

Comment

Like Sonic, I hover around 1.2 I have amazing rounds where I pwn everything in sight, and I have rounds where I die as soon as I spawn in. Lets everyone stroke their e-penis and get it over with.

Comment

I'm not going to post mine because it's so good, it will make everybody depressed .

Comment

Mine is like 7,000 - 5,000. But I play (now) with an average of 2:1 or 3:1, just my original noobness killed my original ratio.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DGutierrez32 View Post
                            Wow, I'm a 1Lt with about 980 kills to around 1290 deaths. Just goes to show you can still achieve rank if you suck like me.
                            i didnt start getting a positive KD ratio until after i was about level 40 so there is plenty of time. I dont have a screenshot but i have roughly.

4500 Kills - 3500 Deaths.

the annoying this is i have a HUGE amount of assists, 2000 assists

Comment

Working...
                            X