The lag is horable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lag is horable!

Dam Christmas shopper sucking up the bandwidth!

horable, do you mean like a ho?

or honourable, in which case I dont understand what you mean.

ohhhhh, horrible

Comment

Originally posted by DrDanielsson View Post
      horable, do you mean like a ho?

or honourable, in which case I dont understand what you mean.

ohhhhh, horrible
      oops sorry for the miss spelling, but I am noticing a lot of lag in the past few days.

Comment

i thought my internet was slow. i was starting to think after they sucked me in the cut my internet down. glad you posted this i was going to call my ip and give them hell..

Comment

same here, i been experiencing alot of lag. I also noticed sometimes that when you shoot some one with enough bullets to kill them, their health doesnt go down....

Comment

i am seeing it to. both the lag and the bullets that dont damage people.

Comment

yup same here, after about an hour of playing all of a sudden the thing is lagging like hell and I'm unable to hit anything unless I'm really close.

so in the beginning it's all fine.

The only way to get rid of the lag is to do a restart very wierd....

Infact if I ignore the lag and don't do a restart I have a CTD, I play 2142 for a long time now and this is happening since 1.40

Comment

this low-framerate problem might be connected to the radial.cdb bug.

when that file gets too big, it tends to drop your fps at first, then freezes your system completely.

so i would suggest you try to delete that file, please search the support pages for more info about this matter.

Comment

Working...
                X