No announcement yet.

TB2142 - Lets get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

操你妈 isn't exactly a very nice thing to say 你的王八蛋!. Only been staying here for 10 months

Comment

ahahahaha -_- err...yeah, you two would probably get censored if it was in english XD me? 5 years in China...been learning Chinese my whole life though, so yup.

Comment

hehe ooops, i forgot if it is against the forum rules to communicate in a different language. I guess I'll go check the rules in a sec.

Comment

Yeah, I agree that we need better squads with 'smart' people, so why not

BlazeLord(cblaze1)

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
            操你妈 isn't exactly a very nice thing to say 你的王八蛋!. Only been staying here for 10 months
            开玩笑啦. 呵呵 你那个句话我没有听过. 我要记好.
            你10个月学习中文了吧. 那很好. 我从2005年到2007年一月在广州学习中文了. 可一年左右都没有上课. 是不是酒吧很好玩啊... :laugh:

Comment

没想到你们外国人的中文还真好

Comment

woah i know chinese but i'll hafta read it at home. in the meantime...
                squaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquare. squaresquaresquaresquare, squaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquaresquare!
                =D

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                  开玩笑啦. 呵呵 你那个句话我没有听过. 我要记好.
                  你10个月学习中文了吧. 那很好. 我从2005年到2007年一月在广州学习中文了. 可一年左右都没有上课. 是不是酒吧很好玩啊... :laugh:
                  算了, 算了. 我原谅你. 我们打英文因为别的人看不懂. 好吗?

He was just saying how he was kidding since hes just playing around . And saying that my retort he haven't heard of before. (王八蛋 literally means "Turtle's egg" otherwise recognised as "Bast***", while the 操你吗 he said earlier means "F*** your m*****") Then it continues on how I study in Shanghai for 10 months is pretty good while he studied in Guangzhou for 2 years from 2005 to Jan, 2007. But for about a year wasn't spent attending classes, but spent having fun around in bars/nightclubs

But yeah, no hard feelings.

Comment

I played with Shaz and was totaly owned...hope it was just the ping...
                    Well next time I will own him...right shaz?

Today I will add all of you guys...see u in the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas View Post
                      I played with Shaz and was totaly owned...hope it was just the ping...
                      Well next time I will own him...right shaz?

Today I will add all of you guys...see u in the battlefield.
                      lolz. I do dish out ownage from time to time. As some of you have now learnt. But at least I didn't knife you.....yet. :laugh: Next time i'll join you on a local server where you will have a normal ping and see how it goes.

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215 View Post
                        lolz. I do dish out ownage from time to time. As some of you have now learnt. But at least I didn't knife you.....yet. :laugh: Next time i'll join you on a local server where you will have a normal ping and see how it goes.

:salute:
                        I have good headphones...I will take care to listen for steps or cloak devices...and don´t expect me to fight you on even terms...I never use knife .

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas View Post
                          I have good headphones...I will take care to listen for steps or cloak devices...and don´t expect me to fight you on even terms...I never use knife .
                          No problems. I never use active camo anyway and also never dolphin dive. I use real skill to knife. I am the master of sneak and stealth so you wont see or hear me my coming, and if you do, it will be too late. :laugh:

Comment

yea, coun't me in too. I also liked the idea of using [TB2142] for our tags, so we can all find eachother much easier

Rainking0711

Comment

Holy crap, I said to add Fingulfin didn't I :|:

Sorry, I forgot for a minute that I don't use Fin anymore (sept for Scrims and TWL matches). If you really want to play with me, add Mr.Kaizer

I am on the West Coast, USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                                Holy crap, I said to add Fingulfin didn't I :|:

Sorry, I forgot for a minute that I don't use Fin anymore (sept for Scrims and TWL matches). If you really want to play with me, add Mr.Kaizer

I am on the West Coast, USA.
                                i'll edit it on the list....

Comment

Working...
                                X