Skinning Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinning Help

Hello! I am not all that new to making mods for games, (BF2, Starwars JKA, ECT...)

I am looking if anyone canhelp me on Skinning vehicles soldiers, maybe some sites that will guide me

Either that, or it can be a piece of cake, AS in i just need to know where ae all the skins located and what i need to use to edit them, and i'll be good to go. in My case, i am better off looking for a Tutorial! Thanks :salute:

-Sword99

Anyone? I need help i was fooling around and found the Objects_Client thing, and found where all the skins are, i have the DDS Plugin For Photoshop, But when i go to save the Skin, it Says somting about a disk error, I need Help Here Folks! Thanks

-Sword99

Comment

DDS to PNG file converts are jesus. I use the DDS easy converter. Then save it to a DDS 5 file and it all should be good withthe alpha channels saved.

Comment

OMG! Thank you Much! See you on the Battlefield!

-Sword99

Comment

I use the DDS plugin for Photoshop... skins are located in the objects_client folder.

Comment

hmmmmm

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
            I use the DDS plugin for Photoshop... skins are located in the objects_client folder.
            i already knew that, but i get this problem with the one screen about how the DDS is formated, some error shows up and i need help on that.

Comment

Save as DX5?

Comment

Get the nvidia dds plugin for photoshop, some skins are saved in DX3, others in DX5, but most of them, weapons, soldiers, veihcles are DX5.

Comment

Omg! Thanks! I Finally skinned my whole mod, Your information on the DX3 and 5 Worked.. Again, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X