Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer baserape servers or no?

For example: Dragon Valley

Do you like servers that let you sneak on board the carrier and do dirty deeds?

Or do you like the play like 5 years olds and declare "safety"

Baserape is ok in my book aslong as its not happening with jets or chopters. That can get annoying since you dont really have a good way to counter that

Comment

I like to do DirTyDeeDs :evil:

I can play with rules that protect the uncap or without, but I cant stand Ghost Town when two helis and every armor are in the uncap.

My preference is to allow them to come out of the uncap rather than go into it.

I like ChickenShack (SF) server as they allow baserape with 50 or less tickets. It gets the game over quicker at that point, and allows ppl to get 'baseraping' out of their system. Until the tickets reach that point, however, its no sustained uncap attack.

good luck to all you whores and whiners! killya later :salute:

Comment

Baserape is annoying. Pointless imo

However you get some servers that don't allow raping of the airfield for instance on Wake. Which technically isnt a uncap

Comment

Infantry baserape is fine, however I find vehicle baserape very annoying. Honestly, it takes no skill to fly a jet, helicopter, tank, whatever into a base while people are standing there waiting for a vehicle or just spawning and killing them over and over again.

Comment

I don't understand why people get so annoyed over "baseraping" as it is called.
            Imagine this, you have captured all command posts except the uncappable command post - what do you do next? just sit there and let the enemy attack and have another chance at regaining a flag? I don't think they would do that in the real army, they would drive the enemy back until they were dead.
            Also, what if you happen to stumble upon the enemies uncappable flag - are you supposed to let them kill you or would you rather play the game properly and kill what you are supposed to kill?
            After all, it is their own fault for losing the vital command posts because they didn't act as a team and try and win the flags.
            I say "baserape" is fine! When the enemy "baserapes" me i say "Welldone, you have cornered me!"
            I look down on all the people that moan about being "baseraped" - they don't play like real men.

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz View Post
              Infantry baserape is fine, however I find vehicle baserape very annoying. Honestly, it takes no skill to fly a jet, helicopter, tank, whatever into a base while people are standing there waiting for a vehicle or just spawning and killing them over and over again.
              If they are dumb enough to keep spawning there, they kinda decerve it

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                If they are dumb enough to keep spawning there, they kinda decerve it

what if it there only base? that usally the only time baserapes usally happen.

Comment

i like no baseraping servers.

on wake it's not fun to even be chinese when the j-10 and z-10's are raping the carrier. you just sit on the island setting up defenses for a team that will never arrive.

Comment

I don't join unless it's allowed, playing with whining little women is never any fun.

Comment

Don't really like to baserape, half of the team leaves then and I know only 1 server where everything is allowed. Most servers I see have a rule "No baserape"

I play on a server with much more strict rules Like no extensive helipad, hangar cleaning, no spawnkilling unless you are taking a flag, no C4 cars and stuff like that

Comment

I love baseraping-allowed servers.

Not because I baserape myself (though I do go into uncaps to blow up assets and kill a few people till I run out of ammo), but because it adds much more competition to the game. If you can't throw the enemy back out or stop them from getting in in the first place, you are the one without skill, not the baseraper.

It makes it much more difficult for, for instance, the SAS to win on Warlord. But the sheer amount of goodness you feel after being baseraped at the start, throwing them out, wiping them off the map at the TV station, and eventually assaulting the palace and WINNING is great.

But too much can be too much. I say baseraping with armor/APCs is fine, because you can always spawn as spec ops or anti tank to kill them. But with enemy snipers camping the Stingers helicopters and jets are the limit, since your average infantryman cannot deal with them.

Comment

no one likes to be baseraped. i think baseraping is fine when all the other CPs are captured or ur attacking base in anything other than tanks, jets/ helis.

Comment

Originally posted by hanleyster
                            For example: Dragon Valley

Do you like servers that let you sneak on board the carrier and do dirty deeds?

Or do you like the play like 5 years olds and declare "safety"
                            When I play, I expect to be baseraped: I also fully intend on doing it if given the opportunity.

It's part of the game, people... stop whining about it.

Comment

LightBred , why does your Avatar refer to God ? also this كل يوم هو هدية من الله <---means every day is gift from God ...... are you Muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X