Kick Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Voting

Kicking someone should need more than 50% of the players votes. Just got on a 20 kill spree and the enemy team decided to kick me... not even 50% of the players voted YES, only like 10 out of 24 (ie. most of the enemy team).

That means a team can just kick enemy players out when they feel like it, kinda lame.

im getting sick of joining a server with say 3 people on to instantly get kicked, its hard enough trying to join an Aus server as it is without getting temporarily banned for 30 mins from it.

Comment

When we were first setting up our server, we allowed voting for maps, which also allowed kick voting. Server became hijacked by a bunch of kids. Went in and turned off voting.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I've always hated kick-voting. I think map-voting can be OK though. But if they can't be separated, then I'd prefer voting disabled completely. Most older gamers ignore votes whenever they come up anyway.

Comment

Sounds like the problem we had on QW demo servers.

Hate that kind of nonsense... Clans going into a server and trying to votekick everyone out of it. It's lunacy run amok.

The premise is simple: Not your server? You don't decide who stays or who goes.

Comment

Heh, I heard a clan tried to join the =AC= server and jack it, but the votes failed and they got voted out afterwards. Pwnt.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              im getting sick of joining a server with say 3 people on to instantly get kicked, its hard enough trying to join an Aus server as it is without getting temporarily banned for 30 mins from it.
              If there's so few people on and they kickvote you immediatly there's something fishy going on. Probably statpadders trying to get challenges completed or something

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                I've always hated kick-voting. I think map-voting can be OK though. But if they can't be separated, then I'd prefer voting disabled completely. Most older gamers ignore votes whenever they come up anyway.
                Agreed and you wont see voteing on our server btw:salute:

Comment

We had some clan try to hijack my server, I just banned the lot of them and was done with it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    have seen you on before, you do well thats why youd be picked on

you could always play on our server quite happily neogaming.com.au the only time youd be asked to leave is if we have a scrim on

i try to keep off the low player count servers as thats where you start getting people buddying up in freeforall or like stated above group up to get their gold weapons the quick/no skill way

Comment

Cheers mate i will have a look, always hard to find good Aus servers.

Comment

Working...
                      X