Master server woes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master server woes?

what's up with EA's crappy master server? all my favorite servers are 0/xx and there are only 50 servers that are online mostly empty...

this time they really mean to stop us...(from playing the game)

if it wasn't bad enough playing with a crappy patch that took multiple open betas.... the server instability, ingame freeze, return of the radical bug....all these things are just making it impossible to enjoy the game. it's almost as if they don't want us to play anymore...

/rant

yea i just got booted out of the game along with what seems like the rest of my country a few hours ago ):

Comment

come on guys you know what 2day is!!!
      ( cant believe there are still chimps around)

Comment

...oh?
        lol i havent been keeping with the times.
        ah well, i don't live in the US so the times are all screwed up for me

Comment

Tuesday = Maintenence Day

Comment

Straying the forums for almost 700 posts and not remembering that tuesday is maintenance day?:cry:

Comment

hahahhaa me neither.
              you really learn something new everyday, i just learnt how to whisper messages ingame a week ago =D

Comment

rofl you could do that with patch 1.05 ^^

Comment

Ah, the old 1.5...takes me back

Comment

Yeah, all the server crashes really drain my desire to play sometimes. DICE and EA don't give a crap about this issue because server disconnects have been an issue since day 1. If this is the last patch, this game has 1 more year before it dies. PPL are going to get sick of the disconnects and 100s of bugs that never got fixed. Beta testers had been reporting that the EU transporter gun was still broken in the first 1.40 way back in june. Was it fixed when the last patch came out? Hell no. DICE sucks at making games and suck even more at making patches to fix their crappy bugged games.

Comment

Well Said......

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                      Yeah, all the server crashes really drain my desire to play sometimes. DICE and EA don't give a crap about this issue because server disconnects have been an issue since day 1. If this is the last patch, this game has 1 more year before it dies. PPL are going to get sick of the disconnects and 100s of bugs that never got fixed. Beta testers had been reporting that the EU transporter gun was still broken in the first 1.40 way back in june. Was it fixed when the last patch came out? Hell no. DICE sucks at making games and suck even more at making patches to fix their crappy bugged games.
                      But with EA/LICE all our input and game feedback just falls on deaf ears. We all know that things are going to change...........yea right!

Comment

it wasn't the maintenance that caused the disconnects, it was late monday evening, not tuesday evening when it usually occours here (CA). don't blame these issues on maintenance day...it's just sloppy master server.

Comment

well lets be happy that it isnt like some other games, where I try to log on, "cant connect to login server", hour later, finally log on, have to switch characters >.>, cant log in for another hour

Comment

since 1.4 ive been having lots of kicks/disconnects due to connection issues to master servers or jst connection losts.

maybe they have cut back on the capacity for bf2142 and the master servers are becoming saturated or maybe the master servers are crashing or restarting or both

late last night was very bad, i constantly got kicked sometime well into a game because of these problems. they are affecting my score because i dont think that you get it counted if you get kicked in a middle of a game.

Comment

yes it's almost as if they want to slowly phase out this game or something.

i feel sorry for people who gotten medals and badges and had servers crash... that would suck badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X