Grenade Launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade Launcher

hey I was just wonder what was your opinon on the M203, GP30, GP25, I think they're realy not as they should be, they fine if you use them to take out FAVs and HMMWVs. But otherwise I can't seem to hit any infantry with them unless it's close up (Which I don't do as it's so cheap).

So what do you think? How should it be changed?

Increase the arming range and the splash damage.

Comment

I have started playing again after two years and it used to be that half the team were assault, launching nades. Now, nobody plays assault anymore and its because they nerfed the grenade launcher a little too much.

Comment

i think nade launchers should have a farther range. somehow i feel like in real life, they have a pretty big distance.

Comment

Play PR GL's are great there. And you get 7 rounds for it

Comment

I voted "Don't change anything"..

I like the GL alot, and I think it is perfect.. Just practice. Find out how the projectile goes, and how you should aim.. Then you can practice with longshots and hit/kill people far away from you =)

If anything should have been done, maybe they should make it so they dont explode when shooting them down at your feet..
            But I like them as they are, so let them be as they are.

A tip: In your video options - If you set "Effects" to Medium (or high), you will get a smoke trail when you shoot the GL.. Maybe it will be easier to use it then (for some people)..

Also, here is some GL videos:

(This is the best one)

(Here you can see some videos at google..)

Comment

I use GL a lot now, no one is using it because it's lost its 'powerful splash damage' is a noob point whore looking for easy kills, they've moved onto being medic whores.

Comment

Who the hell votes that its overpowered/need smaller splash damage?? Jesus.....

Comment

Lol well, I think it's "ok" but only "ok" I'd like for it to be "Good*, not just "ok", because honestly there wouldn't be many noob tubers, I can kill people at range, to maybe oh 50m, but the rest is just BS, may I remind you that an M203 can nail somebody at point distance of 100-150m depending on the shooter, but yes this is a PC game not real life, but at least make the arx less lame, or a better sighting system so the shots land closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                    Lol well, I think it's "ok" but only "ok" I'd like for it to be "Good*, not just "ok", because honestly there wouldn't be many noob tubers, I can kill people at range, to maybe oh 50m, but the rest is just BS, may I remind you that an M203 can nail somebody at point distance of 100-150m depending on the shooter, but yes this is a PC game not real life, but at least make the arx less lame, or a better sighting system so the shots land closer.
                    You can kill someone with the GLs in BF2 at 100m too... But it can be hard/difficult, so you need to practice first.. =)

And to say it.. I think I like the GLs in BF2 more since the patches, than it was when it was released.

Comment

I play a lot of assault and while the GL is fine once you get to know it, I still have those wtf moments where it seems like it went off right under the guys feet and hes still alive.

Its fine how it is, underpowered yes, but that keeps everyone from abusing it. Most of the time I encounter an enemy, I shoot the GL at them to soften them up, and then finish the job with the assault rifle. Its a good combo, and it doesnt require the GL to kill on its own.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the GL but IMO the GL in BF2 is as realistic as it gets, in the terms of sights, damage and everything else. Answer: nothing needs to be changed about it.

Comment

^^Hahahahahaha realistic?? Looool

Comment

I'm surprised you haven't started telling us yet how is it in PR.

Comment

The GL was definitely nerfed to the point that no one uses it much anymore, but if you can master it - and it's not that hard - it's an awesome weapon.

Comment

Working...
                              X