Lost my WiC install DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my WiC install DVD

Going to give Sierra a call tomorrow and see if I can get this replaced or if they even offer such a thing, for a small fee of course. I would really hate to break down and buy this all over again. I have my Collectors box and every additional item that came with it, even the paperback cd wallet with the game serial number on it but no install disc, and I've searched high and low. It is nowhere to be found!

What will probably happen like all other things, I'll clean house and it will turn up but until then I need it. :cry:

Sorry to hear that...

Well I hope for your sake that it goes well. I tried to call EAs customer service when i had bought the bf2 collection box cus I couldn't activate the booster packs due to my multiple EA accounts. I haven't received any help though.

Comment

Check your PM's.

Comment

*update*

I found the install DVD in my Call of Duty 4 box. :laugh:

and Vivideni offers no such replacement program. I believe all game publishers should offer such a service in the event a CD/DVD has been lost.

1) Include original UPC from box
        2) Small replacement fee ranging from $5 - $10

But luckily I found it! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by I-AM-J3ST3R
          *update*

I found the install DVD in my Call of Duty 4 box. :laugh:

and Vivideni offers no such replacement program. I believe all game publishers should offer such a service in the event a CD/DVD has been lost.

1) Include original UPC from box
          2) Small replacement fee ranging from $5 - $10

But luckily I found it! :yay:
          Where else? Always in another box...

I dont see why a replacement wouldn't work? But does ANY games company offer such a thing?

Comment

I can't remember exactly what publisher it was, might have been Ubisoft but I do remember one of them did offer a replacement service and they did charge a fee to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus View Post
              Where else? Always in another box...

I dont see why a replacement wouldn't work? But does ANY games company offer such a thing?
              if your BF2/2142 or maybe even other games from EA disk are damaged send them the broken disk with 10 bucks and they will mail you a new one

Comment

Oh cool! Just wish EA would have fixed my account for me so that I could play euroforce/armored fury before they died...

Comment

Working...
                X