All Ghillied up :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Ghillied up :D

So on All Ghillied Up how else has cleared the convoy?Pics or it didn't happen

Taking them out silently-

All is clear-

not sure what you are saying, you mean kill the convoy that you are supposed to sneak past?

Comment

Yeah i think so, given that noone is around.

wow, what difficulty?

Comment

Originally posted by Arid View Post
        Yeah i think so, given that noone is around.

wow, what difficulty?
        you kill all the guys,so it is difficult considering theres 30 of them or so with a helo and attack dogs.

Comment

It's the area where MacMillan says, "It's a bloody convention out there."

I have...

Comment

That's nice work. So the tanks never went into panic mode when their infantry dropped dead around them one by one?

How many guys do you think you took out?

Comment

didnt dare to try given i was playing the hardest difficulty and we all know hardest doesnt mean smarter AI, it just means they one shot kill you and i had plenty deaths before, i almost stopped playing after i sniped the guy with the M82 and had to kill 50 guys coming from the alley and dropping from helis.

Comment

All you have to do is go to the top of the fire escape,the place where u kill the enemy sniper.grab a stinger swapping your pistol,take as many guys out silently as you can.once they notice you grab that stinger and shoot the heli.then run back in the room and there will be a g36 with 200 rounds or so.

Comment

Working...
                X