What do you think Needs to be patched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think Needs to be patched

What things do you think they need to "fix" in the game. This is a serious list now, things you would like to see patched soon.

Number one - for me, has to be the server browser! That thing is hopeless, with 3 people on teamspeak we play "server bingo" for 5 minutes every time we are looking for somewhere to play.

How can 3 people have different server lists all the time, it's insane. I thought it might be a geographic type of server list, but I'm in Chicago and a guy in TN gets a different list than I do ? Yet I get servers with 400 + pings in Europe ? I don't get it at all.

How about the option to join a server by IP ? Dur... what the hell ?

Number Two - Some kind of Buddy system, a way of making some of your teammates stand out a little from the other players.

Number Three - In sabotage and search and destroy make the button for diffusing the bomb a different button than picking up a kit ! I can't tell you how many kits are laying around a bomb target site, but every time I try and diffuse a bomb I end up picking up kits over and over again, and soon my kit gets added to the pile, I can't believe they didn't think of this.

Number four... Multiplayer lag.
    I dunno what happens, but i have ridiculously great pings with this game, from 120 to 300!, and i've even saw someone having 999!
    I dunno if this can be done by some patching of the multiplayer code, but if it can be done, please do it!
    Number five, server favourites. Another way of gettin' favourites, it was so easy to add them on BF2/2142...

Comment

Server browser could definetly get some love from IW...

It's bit random when it comes to favorites(now you see them, now you don't)..

Buddy system would be great.

(Btw Badlizzard2, i don't know if everyone knows(or you) but you can connect straight with console, just type "Connect *ip here*" and hit enter...)

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313

(Btw Badlizzard2, i don't know if everyone knows(or you) but you can connect straight with console, just type "Connect *ip here*" and hit enter...)
        No I did not know that, thank you for telling me, it will make life much easier

Comment

been mention... server browser, the thing hurts my eyes, you should be able to narrow the search by like name, players slots or just so that i look at servers under 50ms. Or for that matter the ability to stop the refresh, coz i find if you refresh the page then find the server you want it all of a sudden zips by and you miss it, or you click the wrong one, load up to find its full then you have to start from sratch

thats my only major groan

Comment

Auto-balance. http://www.infinityward.com/communit...ic,4416.0.html

Ability to mute others' text.

Comment

Gmaeplay wise theres not much to say,the acog is getting fixed.But the m14 the few times i tried it seemed horribly inaccurate compared to my favorite g3.

Comment

Server browser needs fixing for sure.

If your favourites disappear, add another, and they'll reappear. Works if you add an already existing favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by Badlizzard2 View Post
                  No I did not know that, thank you for telling me, it will make life much easier
                  I didn't know that either until my bro told me..

I guess these things are those "little things to pass on".

:salute:

Comment

Oh I have another, How about a filter for Hardcore mode?

Would be nice to have, some servers don't include HC or hardcore in their title and you get in to find out that is the mode. And I am sure that there are some that would rather play HC as well.

Comment

Hardcore filter and buddy system would have to be top of the list, but IW seem pretty on-the-ball with patching right now so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
                        Hardcore filter and buddy system would have to be top of the list, but IW seem pretty on-the-ball with patching right now so your never know.
                        exactly, hopefully we'll get a good amount of support for a while, not the run-off-the-mill crap that EA served with BF2 patches

Comment

1) buddy system/buddylist/
                          2) GL's slightly reduced damage + spread
                          3) fix time outs.

Comment

There is console command to increase the connection timeout time...

If someone remembers it please post, because i can't...

Comment

they need to get rid of the eavesdrop perk because its so absofukinglutely useless in the PC version and replace it with something alittle better:yay:.

Comment

Working...
                              X