Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost serial key

Hey everybody,

I recently lost my instruction manual for BF2, and it HAD the activation/serial code key on the back of it. I swear that this is not an attempt to get free online, as I had uninstalled it and THEN lost the manual (my BF2 online account was TreeRoot).

Is their anyway I can redeem this code? Help would be awesome.

when did you first install the game?

and

did you register your game with EA when u installed it?

Comment

I THINK I registered the game, but I cant remember the first time I installed it; but it wasn't that recent (maybe 2006?).

Comment

i heard of a way to go into your registry somehow to get it... but i don't remember.

Comment

well better question would be ..when wa shte last time u installed it.

anyways, i think if u log into EA's site and look under My games, you can find your cd key.

Comment

Not sure if i signed up though.

Comment

u can go check

Comment

Meh, I've tried every single email I have, and even the forgotten username/password stuff. But alas I am doomed. Thanks for the help anyways guys!

Comment

if u really want to pplay, u can buy another cd key for $9

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I lost my CD key for BF2142 and I got it back again with this thread ^^

Cheers and GL

Comment

it prob wont work (still should give it a shot) since as of 1.03 patch, they encrypted the cd keys in the registry, but you'll have to use system restore

Comment

Working...
                      X