How do I post a POTD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post a POTD?

Hey how do I post one? I'm sick of the lame ones I keep seeing, so I'd like to submit one. Anyone know how?

Take a screenshot, of course, and upload it to an image uploading website or something.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Those are the two I use.

After uploading, copy the direct link image and make a post in the POTD submissions forum with the image inserted. Just wait a while and I'm sure it'll pop up in the POTD if it's good. One of mine did.

Comment

Originally posted by Vandire
      Take a screenshot, of course, and upload it to an image uploading website or something.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Those are the two I use.

After uploading, copy the direct link image and make a post in the POTD submissions forum with the image inserted. Just wait a while and I'm sure it'll pop up in the POTD if it's good. One of mine did.
      ^^ Do what he says, but before submitting check out the guidelines:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

--Moved to BF2142 Support--

Comment

Okay well, I do have a photobucket account, but thanks for the explanation, I know how to submit, but I can't find the forum section to do so.

Sorry for not making that clear.

Comment

you can start by reading forum descriptions

Comment

Working...
          X