Add clantag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add clantag?

I have played TF2 for a while now and is enjoying it a lot... I would want to add a clantag (UtC, what did you expect) but I have no idea how to do it...

The thing is that it isn't really my game, one of my friends bought it and we share the same steam account.

So anyone know how?

(btw my ingame name is Shawn if anyone bumps in to me)

Change your nick while in game through the options menu. But for the effects to last you need to create your own steam account.

Comment

Well I can't find the option to do that... I know all info about the steam account but I just can't find the place to change it... Could you show me through a screenshot perhaps?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

You can change your Steam Community ID by clicking on "Community", then click on "Edit my Steam ID Page", there you should be able to change your SteamID, and add a clan tag.

Hope to see you online soon. Grab your own Steam account when you can for more freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
            You can change your Steam Community ID by clicking on "Community", then click on "Edit my Steam ID Page", there you should be able to change your SteamID, and add a clan tag.

Hope to see you online soon. Grab your own Steam account when you can for more freedom.
            Cheers Mic I don't use Steam much so I'm such a noob atm...

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Micster

No no no no. It is a lot simpler than that.

Bring your friends list up > View menu at top > Settings. Change your nickname there. For TF2 your in game name is taken from your nickname

For some reason only known to Valve you can only change your name through your actual Steam nickname. :hmm:

Comment

Working...
              X