windows vista cod4 black models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows vista cod4 black models

ok i recently made a post that died about cod4 having black models i with my geforce 7600 card on windows xp.

i eventually found the solution on a diff site and it appears very few had to go as far as me for the solution.

this post however is for my friend.

he just bought cod4 yesterday and is having the same issue... i tried to help him but i couldnt find the answer because hes on vista and im not.

his graphics card is a geforce go 7300. he has downloaded some drivers and it only partially fixed it. his models are flashing black now instead of pure black.
    can anyone please help me find some drivers for him that will actually work. i only saw one set of drivers for his card and its at dell.com (hes on a laptop and nvidia made him go directly to dell). i couldnt not find any beta drivers for vista at all.

if anyone can help me me and him would both appreciate it.

Bump

Please Help

Comment

Originally posted by Andaril View Post
      he has downloaded some drivers
      That really doesn't help us without knowing the driver version.

Try here, and see if the latest drivers are the ones you need: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

For other people having this problem, the official drivers haven't fixed it, but the BETA drivers have. Problem is, you said he has a "Go"-type card, and those appear to not have any Beta drivers.

Comment

try turning off anti aliasing... worked for me in bf2.. =)

Comment

Andaril could you tell me what did you do to fix the problem cuz i have the same graphics card and im having that same problem too.

Comment

Definatly video drivers.Try downloading the OMEGA drivers!

Comment

to be honest i dont know what exactly i did to fix it with my 7600... they told me to use the beta drivers and i did and it didnt work. they told me to completley delete everything drivers related... didnt help. i just messed around with deleting everything and installing my beta drivers and somewhere along the line i guess i removed some file that was messing it up. so my advice to you is remove everything driver related on your pc and install beta/newest official drivers and just keep trying over n over till it works.

Comment

I had that problem with my Radeon 1950XTX for the first day, all I did was update my drivers.

Comment

Working...
                X