• Show
Clear All

hope this helps:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mAZsiuLsQA&feature=related[/media]

wow it embedded itself ooooo

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

tbh i just typed enemy intel CoD4 into youtube and that came up so it wasnt hard hehe

But it helps

Comment

Well, I now have 29/30 and the last one is deffinatly behind those doors in the "One Shot" level. THEY WONT OPEN!

Eye, you mentioned doing a noclip, did it work and how did you do it if it did?

Do the doors open on a certain level of difficulty?

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            Well, I now have 29/30 and the last one is deffinatly behind those doors in the "One Shot" level. THEY WONT OPEN!

Eye, you mentioned doing a noclip, did it work and how did you do it if it did?

Do the doors open on a certain level of difficulty?

Crunch
            I didn't know if the cheats were working or not. so I didn't do it right or something. but you can look up how to do it on IGN or other gaming sites.

Comment

When in SP how do you type god and noclip into the console as i never seem to be able to bring it down.

Comment

eliminator is that on expert difficulty?

Comment

OK to use the noclip and grab the intel;

BEFORE you load any maps, open your console and type:

seta thereisacow 1337
                  spdevmap MAPNAME

For the map that is behind the doors that wont open, the name is "sniperescape".

The game will then load into that map.

You can then open the console and type in god and no clip or whatever cheat codes you want and they will now work.

I now have all 30 pieces of intel. The funny thing was that after I noclipped into the area and took the last piece, a little later the doors opened up and the guys came running out. Go figure

Crunch

Comment

Cheers crunch

Comment

I think I figured out how to get the doors open for that hard to get laptop on all guillied up. The enemy's that keep spawning around back of the pool building are coming out of the same type of door. Rush that spawn point until you reach the door. That forces the door open as the enemy needs another place to spawn. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by BoC_D.Reynolds View Post
                        I think I figured out how to get the doors open for that hard to get laptop on all guillied up. The enemy's that keep spawning around back of the pool building are coming out of the same type of door. Rush that spawn point until you reach the door. That forces the door open as the enemy needs another place to spawn. :yay:
                        Sorry Reynolds, tried that a long time ago and nothing happened.

There were only two times that door opened for me; the first time I played the map and after I noclipped into it to get the laptop.

That was it.

Crunch

Comment

Re: All the Enemy Laptops

Sweet. Thanks. Now I can get my HP laptop back from those nasty Russians:laugh:!

I was like....
                          WHA?:jawdrop: Why did you steal my laptop?

Comment

ah nice posts lads, i'm getting there now, almost got them all
                            THANKS.

Comment

The only laptops I really needed help finding were the pripyat escape one and... yeah. It was tricky.

Comment

Working...
                              X