Problem with awards and points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with awards and points

so today i played 2 or 3 rounds and earned a gold start and a basic first aid badge/medal and about 70 points give or take. so i started the 4 th round then hit esc and disconnected then i went to bfhq and my medals wern't there and my global score didn't go up. what gives?

it takes some time. take a nap, eat something, play more bf2... it will show up eventually, assuming it was a ranked server

Comment

so it will show up eventually just not right away so like tommorow it should be ready and have updated stats?

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
        it takes some time. take a nap, eat something, play more bf2... it will show up eventually, assuming it was a ranked server
        or he could type [stats not showing up] in the search field perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          or he could type [stats not showing up] in the search field perhaps?
          yes, but then you get this message

"The search term you specified (up) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
          If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific."

that's why i've always found that this site doesn't have the greatest search function, because even when the words are the right length, you'll get results that are completely different to what you searched...

Comment

true that.

Comment

yeah search sucks here then everyone flames when you start a thread that already exist or similiar

Comment

they will eventually show up, could be anything between a day or a couple of weeks at the very most (i doubt it), but they will show up eventually.

Comment

Working...
                X