Assault Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault Tips

This is my first thread in tips & tricks so it may not be very good. ( It only covers assault weapons, not equipment)

Pick your poison: First of all, pick which assault rifle you like best. There are different scenarios that each are useful in. The Baur is good in medium to long range assaults. Think of it as a auto sniper. The Voss on the other hand is the opposite. It's very efficient at close range combat like in Camp G or Fall of Berlin. Between the standard assault rifles, I would chose the Krylov because it has a good rate of fire, good punch and it looks downright cool.

Tips:The best tip of all for assault rifles is not to hold down the trigger. The best way is to fire in bursts of 3. This is natural to good players. This way, you can keep a constant rate of fire down on your enemy and keep accuracy too The second tip is to crouch. Most of you already know this but it increases accuracy instantly while presenting a smaller target. The last tip is don't rush in. This is the worst thing you can do. Drop a med pack and revive.

I hope you liked my first guide and I would like comments and constructive criticism. Have fun fragging:salute:!!!!!!!!

fire in bursts, stick with your squad and don't let any fallen members behind.

I'm using the MX 518 logitech mouse so I have two thumb buttons, first is med hub second is defib. By far the quickest way to get your equipment out, scoll wheel is back to stationary weapon.

Don't dive to the ground while reviving this makes you a sitting duck. Better to just run by and release the sprintbutton when you are near your teammate.

As an assault you suppost to be front line so I always rush in....

Comment

Another way to get precise shots is the "Double-tap": two quick shots in succession. Gets you two chances to hit your enemy and your gun doesn't bounce off target. Most units like the SAS, KSK or Delta shoot that way. So try it, can't be that bad if the elites use it

Comment

Great for saving ammo and firing with disipline. But does it work in a video game? When you bump into an enemy around a corner, tell me who doesn't do a point blank spray?

but besides that, nice suggestion. I can appreciate your professionalism.

Comment

Well it works fine for me.
          of course, on point-blank i basically just pull and hold the trigger and hope for the best before my mag goes empty (in fact i mostly use the fully-automatic mode all the time to be prepared for those situations), but on middle range doubletapping has proved to be very effective for my gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
            Great for saving ammo and firing with disipline. But does it work in a video game? When you bump into an enemy around a corner, tell me who doesn't do a point blank spray?

but besides that, nice suggestion. I can appreciate your professionalism.
            even a soldier who meets a terrorist around the corner won't crouch and do a doubletap right ><

Comment

just spray and pray :evil:

The tab only works in long distances for me, especialy when people laying down half hidden, still need a couple of shots before they are dead..

Comment

I wouldn't really call this is a guide...

It should be called "Assault - Stating the obvious"

I spose you can't have "Assault" without the "A-s-s"

Pr3tz rul3Z

Comment

Working...
                X