How can you guys hate the 50 cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you guys hate the 50 cal

I love this machine but I dont see the difficculty that some are have so we should start a discussion to maybe help a few put that are bad with it.

The discussion has already been had many times, in several threads when the game first came out. Sniper rifles require more of a delay when holding one's breath to make an accurate shot.

News has just come out though, that IW are putting out a fix soon to make the rifles more accurate (we assume by lessening the amount of time needed to steady the scope), as well as improving the accuracy/speed of the ACOG.

Comment

lol they should be nerfing the sniper rifles, im gonna get accused of hacking even more now :/

all they need to do is improve hit detection.. some servers its like headshots all over the place, but this one server I couldnt believe it. A guy was proned for atleast 10 secs, i zoomed, held my breath atleast 2 secs lined up and BANG. Nothing. Took me about 2 more trys before i killed him...

Comment

I love sniping, favorite gun is R700.

I like the 50 but it has way to much recoil, way way to much for my liking.

I'm not saying they need to lessen it, I think its good that it has so much, its just that I'd rather use another rifle with less recoil.

Maybe you guys can confirm, I herd that if you are holding your breath and shoot when you hear the guys heart beat you'll miss everytime, that you have to shoot in between beats.

I noticed a huge difference, or it could just be the fact that I focus more since I am paying attention to his breathing but either way I hit my targets 95% of the time.

Comment

Its not a sniper rifle in my view...

Comment

Patch will fix these in 1.3, probably by next week.

Comment

People are really good snipers already, but not effective against organized squads. Because you are required to breathe in order to have an accurate shot, by the time you kill the first guy, the squad is already gone.

Comment

Working...
              X