This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I like to thank everyone involved in getting my thread closed.
    Thank you
    I salute:salute: you all for talking about politics, life and flame words on a perfectly good BF2 thread. It was a good 10 page run while it lasted lol

your welcome?

Comment

this will probably be closed... its against the rules to post about a locked thread...

2 - Thread Creation.
      Do not start threads if:
      -You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
      -You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator.
      -You are asking why another member had their account suspended.
      -You want to inform the world of matters that are completely pointless. (E.g. "I am so drunk. Look at me type while I am drunk.")
      -You solely want to complain about the behavior of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread. If you have an issue with someone, please message him or her and resolve it there, contact a moderator, or report the posts in question for staff review.
      -You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not double post!

Comment

No need to thank me

Comment

we're not all perfect ;-)

Comment

Its ok

Comment

2 - Thread Creation.
              Do not start threads if:
              -You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
              -You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator.
              -You are asking why another member had their account suspended.
              -You want to inform the world of matters that are completely pointless. (E.g. "I am so drunk. Look at me type while I am drunk.")
              -You solely want to complain about the behavior of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread. If you have an issue with someone, please message him or her and resolve it there, contact a moderator, or report the posts in question for staff review.
              -You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not double post!
              Please dont do it again.

Comment

Working...
              X