Video settings problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video settings problem

Hey, recently I decided to move the resoloution up, but when I did, then screen went black and said the game could not be played in that particular resoloution.
    I figured, k, I'll just change it, but I can't. The screen is black, so I can't go to the options and change it back. Is there any way to change my resoloution without opening BF2?

ok, first of all, what graphics card do you have?

Comment

I'm not sure. My computer is pretty new, I can run BF2, BF2142, and Crysis all fine.
      It's just for some reason this one resoloution doesn't work on my monitor. I just need to find out how to change it back.

Comment

Assuming you only have a single BF2 profile you'd edit "My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\Video.con". Look for "setResolution".

Comment

right click on 'my computer', 'properties', 'hardware', 'device manager', 'display' or 'display adapters'. that will show u ur gfx card. let me knwo what you have when u find out. but, since you can run crysis, i dont think it is your gfx card.

but do what jdrou said, that should work.

Comment

can you RUN crysis or can you PLAY crysis

there is a a huge difference. my friends compute on high setings is like 10fps, and my computer on high settings is 40fps....

im curious to see what gfx card you have
            also, if you go start, run and type in dxdiag, you can see all of your system information there, your graphics card should be on the display tab

Comment

Working...
            X