Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.cod4tracker.com is live and tracking stats publicly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.cod4tracker.com is live and tracking stats publicly...

First, sorry if this has already been posted.

You now have the ability to compare yourselves against the rest of the CoD4 population (who has played on stat tracking servers).

However, it is up to individual server owners to setup their servers so that stats may be tracked. A complete list of servers tracking stats is available here: http://cod4tracker.com/index.php?page=Serverlist2

Enjoy.

Man, they need some work done. I know it just got released, and its new and fresh. But its says I'm rank 21, with only 7 games played.....

Comment

It's definitely dependent on where you play.

If you got to that rank on a stat tracking server and haven't been on any stat tracking servers since then, your info on their site will never update.

I dunno if cc// has stat tracking setup or not.

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD
        It's definitely dependent on where you play.

If you got to that rank on a stat tracking server and haven't been on any stat tracking servers since then, your info on their site will never update.

I dunno if cc// has stat tracking setup or not.
        Hmm, thank you. I'll check that out when I get home tonight.

Comment

Very nice. I hope this becomes popular!

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow
            Man, they need some work done. I know it just got released, and its new and fresh. But its says I'm rank 21, with only 7 games played.....
            if you changed you name recently such as added game tags/changed its colour this may have affected your stats.

My name shows up as FIBUA=R on the site which is only half of my name, the colour codes, etc have hidden the rest.

Great site though :-P.

Comment

The leaderboards are terrible. Ranked by playtime and rounds played?

Comment

I signed up alittle while ago, and everytime I look at my history, there's always someone elses server history listed aswell as my own.

Comment

problem is with this game, people like myself who have a common name, all my stats are being tied together with anyone else that uses my Stigmata name. it says that ive played over 30 hours which i definitely havent

Comment

Eh, no offense, but cod4tracker is never going to work. Servers running StatsGen will at least give people a better sense of how they fair on their favorite servers (and that actually helps build community on those servers), rather than having a bugged comparison to a tiny and ever-shifting slice of the total COD4 population.

As mentioned in another thread, what good are stats if they aren't complete and accurate? I appreciate what Marco is trying to do over there, but I don't see it panning out.

Comment

I just registered, and it says that i have played 61 hours, and im rank 8...

Comment

Working...
                      X