The M4A1 Grenadier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The M4A1 Grenadier

Can someone tell me what scope the m4 grenadier uses and why the hell IW didnt put that scope in MP? Its an awesome scope:shakehead

er... isn't it just a reflex scope?

Comment

dont think so i know it is a reflex scope but its different to the ones you can get in Multi player. And i prefer the Grenadier scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789
        Can someone tell me what scope the m4 grenadier uses and why the hell IW didnt put that scope in MP? Its an awesome scope:shakehead
        On ranked (unmodded) multi-player servers, the weapons are only allowed to have one attachment. You're not allowed a scope and a grenade launcher.

Someone may mod this for unranked servers, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
          On ranked (unmodded) multi-player servers, the weapons are only allowed to have one attachment. You're not allowed a scope and a grenade launcher.

Someone may mod this for unranked servers, however.
          hes not talking about that, he wants the scope from the grenadier rifle

i also wouldnt mind a night vision map and everyone has lazers on their rifles :P

Comment

Reflex sight is in MP, and the Eo Tech is in SP.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
              Reflex sight is in MP, and the Eo Tech is in SP.

Brad
              Ecotech? i thought that was how it was spelled

Comment

Yeah I really cant wait for the day a simple little mod comes out that will allow all the add ons we want on the gun at once and the laser with night vision..

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000
                  Ecotech? i thought that was how it was spelled
                  i'm pretty sure its EoTech

is mint, wish it was an option for MP, plus the ability for more then one attachment would be nice but limited slightly (bit harsh on no0bies if all the higher ranks have M4 / G-36 / AK etc with silencer, M203, scope and the lot

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                    i'm pretty sure its EoTech

is mint, wish it was an option for MP, plus the ability for more then one attachment would be nice but limited slightly (bit harsh on no0bies if all the higher ranks have M4 / G-36 / AK etc with silencer, M203, scope and the lot
                    It's EoTech, so your right.

But yes, I just want that little tiny mod, that allows Un-Ranked servers to have all attachments for all guns. And more than one attachment to be used at a time!!

Hello M16 + Red Dot + GL!!!!

Comment

Or like in the next like installment or something, make a new perk for perk 2. Like Beefiness.

Where your allowed 2 attachments on your Primary weapons, and Snipers get suppressors.

Comment

Each modified weapon in MP is its own piece of art (e.g. the the silenced M4 is a different art asset from the red dot M4 is a different asset from stock M4, etc). It's not like a dvar can just be changed to allow multiple attachments. Someone would have to create all the art for the different permutations. I'm sure someone will probably get around to this but I doubt it would be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Seppuku View Post
                          Each modified weapon in MP is its own piece of art (e.g. the the silenced M4 is a different art asset from the red dot M4 is a different asset from stock M4, etc). It's not like a dvar can just be changed to allow multiple attachments. Someone would have to create all the art for the different permutations. I'm sure someone will probably get around to this but I doubt it would be soon.
                          just what i was about to say

all well and good saying something bout a serverside mod for un-ranked etc, but someone would still have to make the new models for every possible combination

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                            Or like in the next like installment or something, make a new perk for perk 2. Like Beefiness.

Where your allowed 2 attachments on your Primary weapons, and Snipers get suppressors.
                            Beefiness...? Beefiness?!! I think that's the last thing I want the IW guys to have that name for a perk :laugh:

Comment

I want the EoTech and the Aimpoint sight that is on the campaign.

EDIT: attachment didnt work.

If you dont know which ones I'm talking about, the EoTech is the one that the OP was talking about and the aimpoint is the one on the "Charlie Don't Surf" level.

See the picture for the aimpoint.

Comment

Working...
                              X