New Call Of Duty 4 Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Call Of Duty 4 Community

Just wanted to let everyone know about a new Call Of Duty 4 community called Call Of Duty HQ. Here you can get the latest news, articles, skins, maps, sprites, and everything else Call of Duty you can imagine. It is also perfect for the third party developers, since you can submit your work (maps, skins, etc) for the entire community to download free. So be sure to check us out at http://callofdutyhq.net, and let me know what you think about the site.

We are also currently looking for people who might be willing to help out and moderate the site. We are looking for dedicated individuals who can help contribute content and news, moderate the forums and submissions, and just add as much as possible to the network. If you are interested email me at yourcatch22@clandb.net.

Nice bunch of sites there.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Nice site, Im joining right now.

Comment

the one im on does just fine

Comment

I don't see anything to draw me to this new community. I'm a Total guy. :rock:

Comment

It looks nice and all, but I'll stick to here for news, and fpsbanana.com for skins... they've already got more than your site.

Comment

Working...
              X