what is the commander hack?

when they make a rainstorm of cars etc.

waht other powers do they have?

Comment

Originally posted by hanleyster View Post
      what is the commander hack?

when they make a rainstorm of cars etc.

waht other powers do they have?
      they can spam car drops, supply drops, and I believe unlimited artillery. I've actually never seen the arty spam, but I've heard of it. I've also seen one hack where they force you from the commander position, but I'm not sure if it's related to the hack that spams the commander assets

Comment

Originally posted by eyyaz
        hi i know what aimbot is but i wanted to know how to spot it. i was playing on a few servers and was getting owned by people doing semi shots with ak-10 and m16 and i was wondering if this was aimbotting cos it was getting annoying
        Unless you're an incredibly talented player, chances are you don't possess the necessary metacognition required to successfully differentiate between skill and artificial aids.

In other words, unless it's blatantly obvious (no, I don't feel like going in detail), don't go around accusing everyone of cheating. If the competition seems too much, might I suggest another server?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
          Unless you're an incredibly talented player, chances are you don't possess the necessary metacognition required to successfully differentiate between skill and artificial aids.

In other words, unless it's blatantly obvious (no, I don't feel like going in detail), don't go around accusing everyone of cheating. If the competition seems too much, might I suggest another server?
          Did you really think he would understand that?

Comment

Battlefield 2 is one of the more popular games to use chamhacks in, as at long distances even non-camouflaged models may be very difficult to see, and stationary camouflaged snipers are nearly invisible, meaning that most players will have difficulty seeing them and returning fire. However, with chams this camouflage is made completely useless, and a stationary sniper actually becomes one of the easiest targets for the cheat user. The only defense against cham users is to take a PunkBuster screenshot of the offender, and look for signs of the cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
              Did you really think he would understand that?
              So you're saying he doesn't possess the metacognition required to understand that he requires a certain metacognition to understand about chopper? :laugh:

This could get convoluted very fast! I love it, roflmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                So you're saying he doesn't possess the metacognition required to understand that he requires a certain metacognition to understand about chopper? :laugh:

This could get convoluted very fast! I love it, roflmao...
                Yes that is a good summary of what I mean.

Comment

just check out my clans video
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLnsByLiSk[/media]

Comment

LOL nice music but the guid/hash texts could be in a more readable font .

Comment

The arty spam hack is not necessarily executed by the actual commander.
                      Once I joined some wake server and instantly applied as commander just to see a artillery strikes going of one after another without me even doing anything.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                        The arty spam hack is not necessarily executed by the actual commander.
                        Once I joined some wake server and instantly applied as commander just to see a artillery strikes going of one after another without me even doing anything.

FipZ
                        FYI this is pretty well-known.

Comment

FYI, not everyone knows or has seen it. da

they can spam car drops, supply drops, and I believe unlimited artillery. I've actually never seen the arty spam, but I've heard of it. I've also seen one hack where they force you from the commander position, but I'm not sure if it's related to the hack that spams the commander assets

Comment

Working...
                          X