Doubts about weapon unlocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts about weapon unlocking

I started to play BF2 1 month ago. Now i have about 17000 GP. I unlocked these weapons - G3, DAO-12, L85A1, MK3A1 and M95. But i cant find any options to unlock weapons like L96AI or G36E. How can i unlock them? I want to get more points to unlock them?

Sorry for my bad english

for the 3rd tier weapons (f2000, L96, mp7, g36e, scar-l, mg36, p90) you have to have the regular (2nd tier) weapon unlocked first. so to get the L96 sniper rifle, you need to have the M-95 unlocked first, then go back and you should be able to unlock the L96. you may have to log out, then log back in before you can select it.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
      for the 3rd tier weapons (f2000, L96, mp7, g36e, scar-l, mg36, p90) you have to have the regular (2nd tier) weapon unlocked first. so to get the L96 sniper rifle, you need to have the M-95 unlocked first, then go back and you should be able to unlock the L96. you may have to log out, then log back in before you can select it.
      I unlocked M95 2 weeks ago but i cant find any option to unlock L96A1 :cry:

Comment

you need to buy special forces and play one round with at least one point. And wait for EA to update stats. Log back in and you should get 5 unlocks awarded because you are a gunnery sergeant and 2 for every other promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeleguy92 View Post
          you need to buy special forces and play one round with at least one point. And wait for EA to update stats. Log back in and you should get 5 unlocks awarded because you are a gunnery sergeant and 2 for every other promotion.
          oh thats bad Is there any other way i can get those weapons? I really need them :cry: please anybody help me :cry::cry:

Comment

oops, yeah zeleguy is correct. you also need to have the SF expansion to get those unlocks. you can also have a friend who owns SF log in with your account and play 1 round of SF and you will get those unlocks, but I suggest just buying SF, its worth it.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

you don't even need to play a whole round.

find someone you trust - give them your login and have them join a SF server and get 1 point doing ANYTHING (a kill - a medic - a flag taking).

then have them log out and give it 1 hour. you'll have your unlocks.

i've done it for a few folks around here. if you PM me your username and password I'll log in and get you a point so the system thinks you bought SF.

If you don't trust me you can always change your password after i help ya out.

Comment

I'd suggest you go out and buy special forces. It helps liven up the game when it gets dull.

Comment

yep like what everyone else said...get special forces

Comment

IMO, id recommend troybob's suggestion and i think i can trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreejith View Post
                      I started to play BF2 1 month ago. Now i have about 17000 GP. I unlocked these weapons - G3, DAO-12, L85A1, MK3A1 and M95. But i cant find any options to unlock weapons like L96AI or G36E. How can i unlock them? I want to get more points to unlock them?

Sorry for my bad english
                      you need Sf (Special Forces)

but come on play WITHOUT unlocks, cause the stock guns own unlocks any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreejith View Post
                        I really need them :cry: please anybody help me :cry::cry:
                        You don't need them, you want them...

Comment

Or if you want you can do it illegally rightful way is to have someone like me play your account on Special force and unlock your two new beautiful guns

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                            IMO, id recommend troybob's suggestion and i think i can trust him.
                            thanks for the vote of confidence. I went ahead and joined a server with his username and killed a guy then quit. he's all good.

the only condition is he's not allowed to kill me with unlocked guns

Comment

Whatever you do.. don't buy SF...

Comment

Working...
                              X