Are the changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the changes?

I have 3 questions about if things were changed with 1.40. EDIT Just noticed the title is messed up, it just says THE instead of THESE. DAMMIT!

First, i was looking at my BFHQ and clicked on the Northern Stike ribbons. The ribbons say "Hover FAV" Didn't they use to say "Speeder" On the official EA stats site the ribbon says "Hachimoto" Anyone know the answer? I know who gives a f4ck, but the boards are slow and we are running out of topics to discuss. lol

And second, i noticed this yesterday.

What? You ask. No orders yet still getting squad bonus points for reviving a squad mate. I don't recall that ever happening before.

And can anyone tell me how the hell this happens?

I tried to use the rorsch but it was being used by our supply crate. lol

lol the picture of the soldier hes like whoa catch me im falling j/k

but the rorsch looks like the box wanted to merge into it :P

Comment

I don't know about the ribbon changes.

But receiving squad bonus points without an order is not a change, because you get them if you are close to your squad leader (20 meters or so) and do something for squad-teamwork (revive, ammo support, repair, killing).

It says "squad ORDER bonus" thats the indicator. As you can see from your minimap your were close to your SL (within order range).

These bonuses are given even without the SL having issued an order.

Comment

yup it's not new. the squad order bonus is because you are in the vicinity of squad members/leader.

Comment

can you get 2 squad order bonuses? i would like to know it cause i've never thought off this one. i knew you could get some squad order bonusses already but never thought about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
            lol the picture of the soldier hes like whoa catch me im falling j/k
            lol :laugh:

Comment

I see, i guess that was the first time i was ever near my SL when he didn't give orders

Comment

I think your BF HQ Stuff is messed up due to your edited localization

Comment

AHA! Makes sense

Comment

once other niggling thing is that the gold stars you get on tampa dont seem to count towards your titan medallion. I've got a few gold stars on tampa titan now and a few others on other titan servers but only the ones on the other servers have counted, anyone else seen (or care) about this?

Comment

Yup, i noticed that last week. I got 1 as commander and one not commanding and noticed i didn't get the credit. I'm 15 golds away from my titan medallion, i should be 13 though

Comment

Hehe, your crosshair is pink.

This patch, like the others, fixed some stuff but made some other problems, like PB kicking you when map changes.

Comment

Yup yup, only manly men are brave enough to use pink. lol

It's cuz i found out that it's one of the few colors that doesn't really get lost. White is the worst, specially on northern strike

Comment

yea i learnt the pink tip from these forums. manly crosshair ftw!
                            btw fluorescent green works ok too...

Comment

Flourescent green for the win!

Probably the localization files that's making the messages come up at wrong times. Don't you get like 0.25 points extra when resupplying/healing/reviving a guy in the same squad?

Still think the soldiers in the first pic looks hilarious tho

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                              I tried to use the rorsch but it was being used by our supply crate. lol
                              Used or abused? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X